Serie B: Juventus vs Cesena [01-16-2006] (40 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
yes they are dead
im confused and angry about this, how did two young men die while training in a lake? why were they not supervised? why were they in a lake especially if they were not strong swimmers? this isa very bizzare situation, i hope these matters are cleard up soon

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
yes they are dead
im confused and angry about this, how did two young men die while training in a lake? why were they not supervised? why were they in a lake especially if they were not strong swimmers? this isa very bizzare situation, i hope these matters are cleard up soon

And who said they were training?

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
i got the impresion that the juventus club might be at fault at this tragic incident... im really sorry with this that has happened.. with serie b, pessoto incidents, these 2 tragic deaths these by far are the hardest times juventus have ever been facing in there whole history.... it must be really hard for the family of thse 2 players, today we might have lost to players which might have been our future.. a sad day for everyone of us

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
i got the impresion that the juventus club might be at fault at this tragic incident... im really sorry with this that has happened.. with serie b, pessoto incidents, these 2 tragic deaths these by far are the hardest times juventus have ever been facing in there whole history.... it must be really hard for the family of thse 2 players, today we might have lost to players which might have been our future.. a sad day for everyone of us
Unless there were staff members tossing them in the water, I am not sure what you mean here.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
btw why did pesso fall from the roof? and these two incidents cant be associated, can they?

and i cant believe they will miss out on so much, never be able to play for juve or any team ,never see juve in serie A, which wouldnt be long away, but RIP in heaven, with God

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
And who said they were training?
who the hell said they were'nt??? and if they were'nt what the hell are they doing in our training centre without supervision?? im sorry mate but if there in the training centre they are clearly training there, they were'nt bloody fishing were they??

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
do you guys think its normal that 2 PLAYERS of the Juventus youth squad go and pick up the balls from the lake? Juventus we are speeking about, one of the best clubs in the world, i cant really understand it

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
who the hell said they were'nt??? and if they were'nt what the hell are they doing in our training centre without supervision?? im sorry mate but if there in the training centre they are clearly training there, they were'nt bloody fishing were they??
just wait man we dont know the full story

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)