[Serie B] Juventus - Rimini [04-17-2007] (1 Viewer)

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Yeah, a penalty kick, like always...Thats like there 10th penalty kick this year
...... and we've had none! :cry:
FT Napoli 1 - 1 Genoa

A good result for us
:weee: The best outcome for Juve! :weee:
Yeah the refs seem to be favoring napoli inside the box. Juve hasnt had one PK all year
Despite the handball by a spezia defender in Spezia's penalty area on Saturday, which the ref didn't give. (according to juventus.com)
Sweet we still lead by two points now we need to build on that lead!
:agree: We must build on that - it so easy to climb up the table! Look how easily we rose from bottom to 3rd despite a 9 point deficit,

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
uff rimini again

I hope we improve defense and play a good game--

I still have the bad taste in my mouth when I remember our first game in Serie B... was so sad...
In fact I think I still cant recovered of the first impression of seeing my juventus playing in B.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
yes it is on rai it says so on soccertv.com
Don't trust soccertv.com, hell, don't even trust RAI Int.'s site. I'm still pissed at them when they said they were showing the 1st game vs Rimini LIVE and we got something like "Affari Tuoi" with freakin' Viola supporter "Pupo" on it. D: Nah, I think they showed Genoa or something.

Anyway, it's a home game so they'll probably show it.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
good news that napoli draw , we must win and increase the gap , i hope boumsong dont play since his error in rimini game in the first game in Serie B costs us 2 points

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
good news that napoli draw , we must win and increase the gap , i hope boumsong dont play since his error in rimini game in the first game in Serie B costs us 2 points
That was Kovač´s fault, not Boumsong´s.

Anyway, Kovač will probably be out for around a month because of an ankle problem. :smoke:

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Don't trust soccertv.com, hell, don't even trust RAI Int.'s site. I'm still pissed at them when they said they were showing the 1st game vs Rimini LIVE and we got something like "Affari Tuoi" with freakin' Viola supporter "Pupo" on it. D: Nah, I think they showed Genoa or something.

Anyway, it's a home game so they'll probably show it.

thats quite a good program. :eyebrows:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
A big hit for Rimini's defense: Milone was suspended for 4 matches

On the other hand, Giannichedda will be back after this match...

Jan 30, 2007
Hey

I'm going to the game saturday, but i haven't been at the olimpico before, so could anyone please telle me which curva the juve tifosi are standing on??

I'm flying down there from Denmark to see the game so i want so be sure that i'm at the right curva.

Forza Juve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)