Serie B: Juventus - Modena [23/9/06] (2 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
giovanotti said:
No,because I have a dial-up connection of 28,8kbps.:sad:
I'll try to put you out of your misery, although I can assure you that If I were you I would upgrade my bandwidth just to hear the commentary :D
Goal No.1
Corner for Juve. Modena have one man manning the post. DP(I think) takes a strange corner, outwards towards atleast 25 yards away from goal. Balza heads it in, meanwhile the struggling Modena defence is totally confused as they try to quickly set an offside trap forgetting there was a defender on their touch line. Zebina & Trez follow up on Balza's header, Zebina misses (thankfully) but Trez calmly chests the ball down and places it beyond the goalie ..... the commentator is delirious at this point. Trezeguet celebrates by punching the corner flag. Hooopasheefek :D
Goal No.2
Kovac passes the ball to Zanetti & Juve are on a fast break! Zanetti spots DP who is all alone in the midfield & passes the ball to him. Juve are now in Modena's half. Scenario: 4 Modena players versus DP & Trez. Trez goes on a horizontal run which confuses the defenders. DP spots Trez's run & quickly releases the ball with a wonderful one touch pass. Trez sprints into the penalty box on the right side for a one on one with Modena's keeper who is off his line trying to narrow the angle for Trez. DP keeps his run going & is sandwiched by two Modena players. Trez unselfishly gives a fantastic pass to DP as the goalie lunges at him. The pass is so precise that it perfectly picks out DP in between the 2 defenders. DP scores into an empty goal & falls over. The commentator is besides himself .... He goes raving nuts :D DP celebrates by shouting into the net.
Goal No.3
3rd goal starts with a Neddy pass from the right wing position. He picks Zanetti who is lurking just outside Modena's box area with a superb pass. Zanetti dummies one defender & sends in a delightful chip towards Marchioni. Modena's defence is totally caught out by the quick change of play by Juve. They expected a cross from Nedved but when he cut the ball in deep they had to clear their box quickly to try & setup an offside trap. Needless to say it failed. Marchioni reads the pass perfectly & has already spotted Trez who is well positioned right in front of goal. He taps the ball to Trez who slams it in from close range. Commentator is now well into a frenzy :D Trez celebrates by hugging Marchioni.
Goal No.4
4th goal is a lovely freekick sent from the right wing & finds Nedved who out jumps a Modena defender to beat the goalie easily. Commentator is rendered speechless for a while :D Nedved celebrates by holding his head in his arms.

Buy on AliExpress.com

hcandraw

Aug 22, 2006
Ali said:
I'll try to put you out of your misery, although I can assure you that If I were you I would upgrade my bandwidth just to hear the commentary :D
Goal No.1
Corner for Juve. Modena have one man manning the post. DP(I think) takes a strange corner, outwards towards atleast 25 yards away from goal. Balza heads it in, meanwhile the struggling Modena defence is totally confused as they try to quickly set an offside trap forgetting there was a defender on their touch line. Zebina & Trez follow up on Balza's header, Zebina misses (thankfully) but Trez calmly chests the ball down and places it beyond the goalie ..... the commentator is delirious at this point. Trezeguet celebrates by punching the corner flag. Hooopasheefek :D
Goal No.2
Kovac passes the ball to Zanetti & Juve are on a fast break! Zanetti spots DP who is all alone in the midfield & passes the ball to him. Juve are now in Modena's half. Scenario: 4 Modena players versus DP & Trez. Trez goes on a horizontal run which confuses the defenders. DP spots Trez's run & quickly releases the ball with a wonderful one touch pass. Trez sprints into the penalty box on the right side for a one on one with Modena's keeper who is off his line trying to narrow the angle for Trez. DP keeps his run going & is sandwiched by two Modena players. Trez unselfishly gives a fantastic pass to DP as the goalie lunges at him. The pass is so precise that it perfectly picks out DP in between the 2 defenders. DP scores into an empty goal & falls over. The commentator is besides himself .... He goes raving nuts :D DP celebrates by shouting into the net.
Goal No.3
3rd goal starts with a Neddy pass from the right wing position. He picks Zanetti who is lurking just outside Modena's box area with a superb pass. Zanetti dummies one defender & sends in a delightful chip towards Marchioni. Modena's defence is totally caught out by the quick change of play by Juve. They expected a cross from Nedved but when he cut the ball in deep they had to clear their box quickly to try & setup an offside trap. Needless to say it failed. Marchioni reads the pass perfectly & has already spotted Trez who is well positioned right in front of goal. He taps the ball to Trez who slams it in from close range. Commentator is now well into a frenzy :D Trez celebrates by hugging Marchioni.
Goal No.4
4th goal is a lovely freekick sent from the right wing & finds Nedved who out jumps a Modena defender to beat the goalie easily. Commentator is rendered speechless for a while :D Nedved celebrates by holding his head in his arms.
Lovely! If only you knew how many times I read your comments just to imagine the goals :D :pint:

hcandraw

Aug 22, 2006
sateeh said:
:agree: spot on
well i think we had a good game, although we didnt start off very well in the first half.We didnt keep the ball and string the passes. But although we werent on our best, we still scored twice.Which is a very promising/good thing.
tackling.
Hey Sateeh, you are in Australia, right? Can you tell me where did you watch the match?

OP
Anverch

Anverch

Dec 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #612
    Week 4 - Reports

Juventus 4-0 Modena
    Alessandro Del Piero and David Trezeguet returned to the starting 11 and made an immediate impact in Juve’s third straight victory. Modena were unlucky in the first minute when Abate was stopped clear on goal for an incorrect offside decision. Jonathan Zebina and Mauro Camoranesi are also fit again and the ex-Roma defender’s cross was nodded over by Trezeguet. The French hitman opened the scoring soon after, redirecting Federico Balzaretti’s wayward header from a corner kick. Abate curled over, but Juve made it 2-0 with Del Piero completing a high-speed combination with Trezeguet for his 199th Bianconeri goal. Modena’s best opportunity of the half was an Alex Pinardi strike pushed off target by Gigi Buffon.
    Didier Deschamps’ men were always in control in the second half, Trezeguet chesting down the ball with his back to goal and spinning wide, then Perna diving in for a goalline clearance after Del Piero had gone past the goalkeeper. Trezeguet rounded out the scoreline by pouncing on a scuffed Marco Marchionni volley for a simple tap-in from six yards, one of his traditional poachers’ goals. Modena had all but disappeared from the Olimpico and Pavel Nedved rose for a late header at the back post from Matteo Paro’s free kick.

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    its funny how many stupid injuries happen to footballers....i remember emerson got injured and missed WC 2002 coz he was messing around being goalkeeper in training with brazil....and canizares dropped an aftershave bottle on his foot and also missed WC 2002!!!

OP
    Anverch

Anverch

Dec 18, 2005
  • Thread Starter #618
    Someone said:
    So we r 16 points away from the 6th position

along with winnings the games , we need help from the others

cong.
    well 6th place is Bologna w/ 6 points which means we are only 13 points away for 6th place.

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    before anyone thinks it that corner by Del Piero was not supposed to go like that! he hit it very badly but thankfully it came to Balzaretti who knew what to do with it.
    Del Piero has now scored 200 goals in his whole club career as he scored 1 goal for Padova.
    Soltanto un gol capitano

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)