Serie B: Genoa vs Juventus [12-01-2006] (9 Viewers)

Falafel

Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
Pinturrichio said:
i cant fuccken beleive it.. nedved has been suspended for 5 fucken games... fucken amazingggg ... its about time our managment stands up to all the shit juventus have been facing since they took chargee
:disagree:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Pinturrichio said:
i cant fuccken beleive it.. nedved has been suspended for 5 fucken games... fucken amazingggg ... its about time our managment stands up to all the shit juventus have been facing since they took chargee
:wth:

On what basis?

Didn´t he receive two yellow cards?

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
Mano pesante del Giudice sportivo sulla Juventus: il centrocampista ceco Pavel Nedved, espulso nell'anticipo di venerdì in casa del Genoa, è stato squalificato per ben cinque turni. Fermati per una giornata anche Birindelli e Balzaretti.

calciomercato.com

pavel nedved has been squalified for 5 games. One game also for balzaretti and birindelli.

I cant belive it, it was a normal red card... the treement we have been getting inside and outside the pitch is scandalous... when i reed such things id like to bang my head so hardd

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
Dominic said:
It's because of the way Nedved reacted.
its of because HE WEARS A JUVENTUS GEAR. Ive wathed million worse reactions than those and the max suspensions were 3 days. SUspensions only exedded 3 games in sutiations where the reaction was on the referee, where in Nedved's case he mainly reacted against the other player. NO worries we will still be in serie a next year you mother fuckers who control italian footbal :D :D :D

Pavel nedved - il nostro amore e ceko :D

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Great , just great, injuries were not enough, now our best player is suspended for 5 matches.

I hope we can reduce the ban to at least three matches.

How bad did he react?

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
mark83 said:
Great , just great, injuries were not enough, now our best player is suspended for 5 matches.

I hope we can reduce the ban to at least three matches.

How bad did he react?
he reacted pretty vividly against the player who was on the floor, without touching him or anything... i think one day for the red card and one day for the reaction would have been fair enoughh.... juventus most probably will apeal .. now i think id love to see tridente ale - palla - bojinov ( trezeguet when he is back ) ... with paro marchiso and camo in the midfield... i really hope we try playing 3 up front as palla and ale are second strickers and i think such a system might work when nedved is not available

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Pinturrichio said:
he reacted pretty vividly against the player who was on the floor, without touching him or anything... i think one day for the red card and one day for the reaction would have been fair enoughh.... juventus most probably will apeal .. now i think id love to see tridente ale - palla - bojinov ( trezeguet when he is back ) ... with paro marchiso and camo in the midfield... i really hope we try playing 3 up front as palla and ale are second strickers and i think such a system might work when nedved is not available
So he didn´t kick the player.

Did he insult the player or the referee?

Dominic said:
Nedved isn't our best player ;).
Yeah, I forgot, how can I dare say that?:D ;)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Fliakis said:
he didnt kick him, but it was a nasty foul, he stepped on his ankle, and the reposts say he insulted the ref.
I see, then a 3 match ban is maximum he should get, but 5 is overreacting.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
mark83 said:
I see, then a 3 match ban is maximum he should get, but 5 is overreacting.
:agree: That V********o Farina has obviously made this situation out to be a lot worse in his report than it really was! Juve should put in an official complaint against him! He was probably doing this as per moratti's instructions because we made such rapid progress up the league & c***face doesn't want us promoted. Pavel should appeal of course.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
oh well we have to get on with it now, theres no point doing an inter about it and being knowbs about ti, i know this is harsh but we have to put it behind us and concentrate on the verona game

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
AngelaL said:
:agree: That V********o Farina has obviously made this situation out to be a lot worse in his report than it really was! Juve should put in an official complaint against him! He was probably doing this as per moratti's instructions because we made such rapid progress up the league & c***face doesn't want us promoted. Pavel should appeal of course.
That won't happen...

We have a group of chickens in our management, you know...

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Do you blame them? If they take a tougher stand at the moment the whole world would bash us as recalcitrant...

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Chxta said:
Do you blame them? If they take a tougher stand at the moment the whole world would bash us as recalcitrant...
Like that isnt happening now....

we are getting royally screwed....2 games is the appropriate punishment

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)