Serie B: Genoa vs Juventus [12-01-2006] (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Monster match. One of the biggest of the season. And Genoa is going to be out to get things back on track -- and there's no better time to be motiviated to do it than against us.

isha00

Jun 24, 2003
I don't like to be the one bringing bad news, but Didì was asked today (yesterday) how many players he counted to have back for friday's match and he said "No one, the available players will be the ones of this match". He said that there is no chance that someone will recover in time to play.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Genoa started to loose points , so it seems they are not in the good form that they started with , but i think it will be a tough match

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
this will be similar to the Napoli game. A Classic!

we wont have anyone back so lets hope the boys continue with the good work.

I thought Gianni was supposed to be fit for this one though

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
I think you'll find that one or two will be back. Possibly Marco.

Great expectations now of our young players anyway and if we take three points here, as I expect we are fully capable off, this will give us every chance of going into the winter break on top spot.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Next matches after Genoa with Ale and Trez scheduled to return:-

JUVENTUS vs Hellas Verona, 9th December

JUVENTUS vs Cesena, 16th Decembre

Bologna vs JUVENTUS 23rd December

then a break till 13th January 2007

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I think Ale will be back against Verona...But we could still see him on the bench.

This game is very important and a draw wouldn't be a good result. 3points is what we'll have to go for.

Forza Juve!

Sep 14, 2003
I'm not fooled by Genoa's recent poor resuts. As usual, the opposition will raise their game when facing us. The result against Lecce was good but the performance was far from perfect.

It won't be easy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)