Serie B: Genoa vs Juventus [12-01-2006] (1 Viewer)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Vinman said:
I saw the same thing yesterday, and them announcing this sooo... early only leads me to believe one thing:

THEY WON'T SHOW IT !!!!:cry: :D
I think they most certainly will. Genoa is on all the time. I think RAI Int'l must have purchased Genoa's home match rights for cheaper than Moggi got Miccoli, Chiellini, and Maresca.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
atleast i hope we don't let in any goals in, we conceded in our last 3 games.btw don't say it's becuase of the keepers becuase non of the goals were goalkeepers mistakes

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #56
    Sculli suspended for 8 months because of illegal betting. He won't play vs Juve.

Moggi strikes again!!! :p

Juventino_NJ

Sep 16, 2006
    Eight month ban for Sculli Tuesday 28 November, 2006

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giuseppe Sculli’s season is already over after the Genoa striker was this evening banned for eight months.

The Serie B star has been suspended by the disciplinary commission with regard to a 2002 game between Crotone, for whom he played for at the time, and Messina.

A match-fixing probe was opened after the Peloritani’s 2-1 win after the emergence of some intercepted telephone calls.

Although Sculli was not found guilty of sporting fraud, he has been punished for a lesser offence.

The former Juventus player, who was facing the threat of a three and a half year ban, may now appeal.

Four other people in the case – Rocco Cotroneo, Leo Criaco, Nicola Salerno and Raffaele Vrenna – were all cleared.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)