Serie B: Genoa vs Juventus [12-01-2006] (10 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I demand results from Juventus as a team, not from youngsters.

It is obvious that these youngsters are not good enough (or at least yet) for first team, but still we have some quality players who should make the difference.

We are playing like crap, the likes of Genoa, Treviso and Triestina are owning us.

Are you telling me that this is normal? We started very good, but now we are slowing down...

If something doesn´t change, Juventus could suffer for years.

I believe our players are very upset and that they don´t give their best, I don´t know for what reasons, but I think there are many of them... something stinks!

vletrmx

Mar 22, 2006
mark83 said:
I demand results from Juventus as a team, not from youngsters.

It is obvious that these youngsters are not good enough (or at least yet) for first team, but still we have some quality players who should make the difference.

We are playing like crap, the likes of Genoa, Treviso and Triestina are owning us.

Are you telling me that this is normal? We started very good, but now we are slowing down...

If something doesn´t change, Juventus could suffer for years.

I believe our players are very upset and that they don´t give their best, I don´t know for what reasons, but I think there are many of them... something stinks!
just give the team some time. all our team played together only for the second time this season. half of our team on friday - youngsters without any playing practice

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Yeah, but it isn´t the start of season anymore.

14 games have already been played, and I still don´t see improvement in our game.

Somebody is not doing his job good...

Sep 28, 2002
mark83 said:
Yeah, but it isn´t the start of season anymore.

14 games have already been played, and I still don´t see improvement in our game.

Somebody is not doing his job good...
half of the first team is out injured, what do you expect? can one blame youngsters when both camo and nedved were piss poor as well? the whole midfield was in wrecks, attackers couldnt hold on to the ball, defence were a laugh as well. the whole team was a joke so its certainly not right to blame marchisio and paro for that.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Fliakis said:
half of the first team is out injured, what do you expect? can one blame youngsters when both camo and nedved were piss poor as well? the whole midfield was in wrecks, attackers couldnt hold on to the ball, defence were a laugh as well. the whole team was a joke so its certainly not right to blame marchisio and paro for that.
And I don´t blame them, I said something stinks, I don´t know what, our players seem lost and un-focused and we miss the back-bone of the team...

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
mark83 said:
And I don´t blame them, I said something stinks, I don´t know what, our players seem lost and un-focused and we miss the back-bone of the team...
as Fli said there r other elements here other than the youngesters that contributed to that decrease in improvement of play.

Remember we didnt have almost any continuity in the team for a while now and we r nobody is giving an easy game and no-one will for that matter.

the youngesters r doing well overall, just look at the Lecce game and the character they've shown.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
sateeh said:
as Fli said there r other elements here other than the youngesters that contributed to that decrease in improvement of play.

Remember we didnt have almost any continuity in the team for a while now and we r nobody is giving an easy game and no-one will for that matter.

the youngesters r doing well overall, just look at the Lecce game and the character they've shown.
There are always some excuses, why can´t we play 5-6 games in a row with fine performance? I would be satisfied with this draw if we outplayed Genoa, but we didn´t.

The situation was the same with Napoli, Triestina and Treviso, we have the quality required to win these matches, these teams are in Serie B, what would happen if we played Serie A teams?

Our away form sucks...

Sep 28, 2002
i quite disagree with that. we drew with rimini in the first game of the season because the players were unpreprared for it. they expected a walk in the park and were proved wrong. away to napoli IS the toughest game in the serie b calendar, its quite normal to draw there, with 60000 sceaming fans and players all pumped up. away to genoa is the second toughest game imo, again, decent team, great fans. drawing with albinoleffe was just plain unlucky.. red card to buffon and their only goal (and the only shot on goal if im not mistaken) came from the resulting penalty.

the team has problems, no doubt, but calling for heads already is a wee bit silly. if we're not top by at least 6 points some time in march, then we can look for guilty parties, but atm everything is just fine imo..

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I give you all that, but the team has got too many problems which are not on a way to be solved.

Team performance doesn´t impress me even when we win by more than one goal difference.

I know Napoli and Genoa are Serie A material, but so are we (or we aren´t), and we are used to play much more stronger opponents away.

A number of good players stayed with us, some players that other Serie B teams can dream of, and still results are avoiding us.

Maybe it could be injury crisis, but I´ll be convinced in that only if I see better perfromances when our key players get back.

Sep 19, 2006
mark77 said:
1st, these guys have more goals than him:

1 Francesco Totti 9 AS Roma
2 Christian Riganò 9 Messina
3 Amauri 7 Palermo
4 Rolando Bianchi 7 Reggina
5 Eugenio Corini 6 Palermo
6 Igor Budan 6 Parma
7 Gionatha Spinesi 6 Catania
8 Adrian Mutu 6 Fiorentina
9 Hernán Crespo 6 Internazionale
10 Vincenzo Iaquinta 6 Udinese

2nd, look at #8, TBH I regret more that sale. Mutu did more for the team play than Ibrahimovic.

3rd, forwards are easier to replace. We regreted the Henry sale but maybe we'd never have seen Trezeguet in a Juve shirt.

We'll find somebody for sure. I agree that the price we sold Zlatan and Vieira was comical though.
U have a good point there but it is a fact that Ibra is having a great season with Inter & ask any F***en Inter fan he will tell u that Ibra is the one who is making the difference when it matters!!! I think we should have sold Ibra to a team outside Italy & definitly for a much larger amount of money!!!! As for Mutu I really cant understand why he was soldddddd???? He said that Juve did so much to him & that the least he can do is to help the team gettin back to serie a !! & then all of a sudden he is sold to Viola!! Really strange!!!!

Falafel

Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
Juve per sempre said:
U have a good point there but it is a fact that Ibra is having a great season with Inter & ask any F***en Inter fan he will tell u that Ibra is the one who is making the difference when it matters!!! I think we should have sold Ibra to a team outside Italy & definitly for a much larger amount of money!!!! As for Mutu I really cant understand why he was soldddddd???? He said that Juve did so much to him & that the least he can do is to help the team gettin back to serie a !! & then all of a sudden he is sold to Viola!! Really strange!!!!
:disagree:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am not an Inter fan and will never be. I am not a Zlatan an either but I admit this guy is playing great football and indeed is making the difference. His work is not seen directly, but he's doing one hell of a job in these straight wins Inter are scoring.

Jan 7, 2004
Jacques said:
I am not an Inter fan and will never be. I am not a Zlatan an either but I admit this guy is playing great football and indeed is making the difference. His work is not seen directly, but he's doing one hell of a job in these straight wins Inter are scoring.

and coming from you i will take it as the truth

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
Juve per sempre said:

I agree with you, but I think that Bojinov was better choice in this situation, cause Serie B is very long and we need strikers.

Sep 19, 2006
Jacques said:
Word!! but FUCK INTER!!

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
i cant fuccken beleive it.. nedved has been suspended for 5 fucken games... fucken amazingggg ... its about time our managment stands up to all the shit juventus have been facing since they took chargee

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)