Serie B: Crotone - Juventus [19/9/06] (6 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
JuveGER said:
Good game. I still think there is much room for improvement, but the first games are all about adapting to Serie B and win points. I think we can and we will get much better throughout the season. Bojinovs first goal was absolutely great. I loved his finishing. He is a great talent, but I thought he lacked connection to the game sometimes. Camo was very important to our midfield in a defensive and a an offensive way. Especially since Nedveds first half was quite bad. We still need too much time to find our game. Before the lead we were nervous and Crotone gave us a hard time.
well lets not get ahead of ourselves, we dont wana peak too soon, its a long season and we need to balance it out

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Badass Devil said:
well lets not get ahead of ourselves, we dont wana peak too soon, its a long season and we need to balance it out
:agree: Especially as we're going to have players out through injury, and, as we've had quite a few bookings, suspensions too.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Doesn't matter, we'll still catch them:pumpkin:
I'm very satisfied with the start we've made because we are showing progress all the time. Especially, today; defensively.

Other results have also gone our way and that's good.

I'm not so pessimistic now as I was a couple of weeks back. Up the Juve!!

La grande Juventus :touched:

JuveGER

Mar 10, 2006
Nice attitude.

Bojinov: “I’m really happy with the goals I scored and the result, but not with my performance; if I want to play in a great Juve side I still need to improve my game, create more chances and lose the ball less. I will give my all to make sure I get there”. Great players are never satisfied and Valeri Bojinov is exactly that, looking to improve even after scoring two goals against Crotone tonight. After netting his first, the young Bulgarian celebrated with David Trezeguet. “Trezeguet, Del Piero, Nedved and Camoranesi are symbols for me and I want to emulate them. Alex and David have scored so many goals for Juve and I’d like to do the same”.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
ForzaDelPiero10 said:
considering Modena just beat Genoa, you think this will be a challenge?
Each game is a challenge. The level in this league is very high!

But I think it's a good thing for us that Modena won today. Now they can go out and celebrate and get laid and drink lots of wine and we'll beat them comfortably on Saturday :p

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
Jem83 said:
Each game is a challenge. The level in this league is very high!

But I think it's a good thing for us that Modena won today. Now they can go out and celebrate and get laid and drink lots of wine and we'll beat them comfortably on Saturday :p
:lol::lol: definately:)

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
JuveGER said:
Nice attitude.

Bojinov: “I’m really happy with the goals I scored and the result, but not with my performance; if I want to play in a great Juve side I still need to improve my game, create more chances and lose the ball less. I will give my all to make sure I get there”. Great players are never satisfied and Valeri Bojinov is exactly that, looking to improve even after scoring two goals against Crotone tonight. After netting his first, the young Bulgarian celebrated with David Trezeguet. “Trezeguet, Del Piero, Nedved and Camoranesi are symbols for me and I want to emulate them. Alex and David have scored so many goals for Juve and I’d like to do the same”.
Nice words indeed. Keep it up Valeri!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)