Serie B: Crotone - Juventus [19/9/06] (3 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juve per sempre said:
I love this boy since his days with Lecee! hope we could buy him next year!! I dont know why we sold MUTU & only got boji for loan! he has a great future ahead of him hopefully in Juve! Forza Juve & I am gettin the new shirt with boji's name on it!
Boji is waaaaaay and waaaaaay much more talented than Mutu will ever be.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Bojinov was good tonight but i think the star man was balzaretti, he was attacking and defending like 2 seperate players, he looks really talented, no1 could get past him and a lot of our attacking play started with him FORZA BALZA!!!! FORZA BOJI!!! FORZA BOUM!!!
Like brazil's 3 R's, the 3 B's??? lolol

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Mike Da Don said:
Bojinov was good tonight but i think the star man was balzaretti, he was attacking and defending like 2 seperate players, he looks really talented, no1 could get past him and a lot of our attacking play started with him FORZA BALZA!!!! FORZA BOJI!!! FORZA BOUM!!!
Like brazil's 3 R's, the 3 B's??? lolol
Like I said before, "Balza will become the new Zambrotta in our team" mark my words;).

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Azzurri7 said:
Like I said before, "Balza will become the new Zambrotta in our team" mark my words;).
I'm beggining to agree with you, he played so well today i thought for a minute that zambrotta had knocked him out and stolen his clothes!

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Nikolaus said:
yeah i watched it a couple of times.... but it really seems to be offside.
I paused it right when the ball was kicked, and the Crotone player closest to the camera is a little ahead of Bojinov. The other Juve players are offside though, but they're not involved in the goal.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Max said:
I paused it right when the ball was kicked, and the Crotone player closest to the camera is a little ahead of Bojinov. The other Juve players are offside though, but they're not involved in the goal.
haha are you maybe a little bias??
no only joking if you say it wasn't offside i believe u

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Azzurri7 said:
I'm loving the Boji...
Rab, may I kindly ask you not to use that abbreviation of Bojinov's name?

Nothing personal; it's just that, in Korean, 'Boji' is slang for the female genitalia.

Cheers :)

OP
ZhiXin

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #717
    Games are never complete without pictures

Everybody will be scared of this situation, particularly when the involved personnel is Boumsong

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)