Serie B: Crotone - Juventus [19/9/06] (3 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Finally a match to show what we are capable of. We can't get comfortable this season at all. But winning comfortably is a nice step in the meantime.

Yearghhh!!! :eyepatch:

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
good to be back on the right track delighted bojinov took his chance to impress with a good game. DD really should give players like bojinov paro and palladino a lot of game time as the have great hunger and determination, and are good players.

when will the ruling be announced on whether the points deduction will be reduced??

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Good performance. Shut down Crotone in the 2nd. Juve controlled the possesion nicely. The team is getting better every week.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I don't know why but it feels that we do have squad depth this year. We sold five important players and we seem to be strong on the bench. Last year I remember Crapello complaining about depth at times.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Eire said:
good to be back on the right track delighted bojinov took his chance to impress with a good game. DD really should give players like bojinov paro and palladino a lot of game time as the have great hunger and determination, and are good players.

when will the ruling be announced on whether the points deduction will be reduced??
Appeal is on October 11th

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Jeeks said:
I don't know why but it feels that we do have squad depth this year. We sold five important players and we seem to be strong on the bench. Last year I remember Crapello complaining about depth at times.
Strength and Honour is what we have now.

Something wasn't found during Crap's time.

Juventino_NJ

Sep 16, 2006
Eire said:

Juventus, Milan and Lazio are scheduled to appear in front of the Italian Olympic Committee's Arbitration Court on October 11, followed by Fiorentina the day after.

GoldenH

Jul 28, 2006
FORZA JUVE !! great comfortable win, i specially liked the way we didn't back all the way down after the we took the lead, ofcourse the opposition was Crotone but still.
I really liked DDs way of holding on to the lead by taking on a third forward, that was a nice touch.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
My player ratings:

Buffon 6/10
Nothing do to do. Caught what he had to catch.

Birindelli 5.5
Difficult night for him, had some problems throughout. He held his own well though.

Kovac 6
Solid game.

Boumsong 6.5
Finally solid at the back and scored a goal.

Balzaretti 6.5
Also solid and had a good assist.

Zanetti 6
Did his job well, does what you expect him to do.

Giannichedda 6.5
Ditto Zanetti and more, he was a beast. A beast in control of things.

Camoranesi 7
My man of the match. Don't doubt his quality or resolve. Marchionni is a player i'm glad we have, but Marco has nothing on Camoranesi's abilty. Also an assist for Camo. Shame he had to go off injured.

Nedved 6
Invisible and poor in the first half, great in the second. Balances out to a 6.

Bojinov 6.5
Started out a bit weak, but his first goal helped the team and himself a great deal. Was quiet the rest of the match, but he scored another.

Zalayeta 6
His presence helps the midfielders a lot in gaining space. He has great ability, but was a bit lacking in the final third with his runs and positioning. Had a good assist.

What you think

please discuss

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Juventino_NJ said:
Final scores for today:

FT Arezzo 0 - 0 Napoli

FT Brescia 2 - 1 Treviso

FT Crotone 0 - 3 Juventus

FT Lecce 2 - 0 Mantova

FT Modena 2 - 0 Genoa

FT Pescara 0 - 1 Bari

FT Piacenza 1 - 0 Bologna

FT Rimini 2 - 1 Frosinone

FT Triestina 1 - 2 Albinoleffe
that has helped we need to try and prevent genoa and napoli gaining a stronghold

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)