Serie B: Crotone - Juventus [19/9/06] (2 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Deschamps set to shuffle
Monday 18 September, 2006
Juventus Coach Didier Deschamps has revealed that he will make several changes to his side ahead of the clash with Crotone.

The Bianconeri won their first Serie B match on Saturday against Vicenza, although they tailed off in the last half hour as fatigue kicked in.

“It’s not easy to explain – it might be because not everyone has been able to carry out a normal preparation,” said Deschamps to the Press on Monday.

“Some players joined up with the team in a later phase and those who have been here longer have played an enormous amount of football over the last few weeks.

“There will be changes for the match with Crotone – this is inevitable. Mot everyone is on top form, so those who are in better condition will start the match.”

Deschamps cannot call on Alex Del Piero, who is suffering from an inflamed tendon, as well as defenders Nicola Legrottaglie and Igor Tudor, although Jonathan Zebina could be ready to return.

The Coach seems set to field Valeri Bojinov in place of Del Piero, while Giuliano Giannichedda, Mauro Camoranesi and Federico Balzaretti could also play.

“We need to defend well and not concede anything to our opponents, that way we only need one goal to win. So far we’ve given too much away,” continued Deschamps.

“The games in Serie B are very different from the First Division, where players have more time on the ball and the game is more tactical – here the game is more direct.

“We want to continue what we started on Saturday and although everyone expects us to win against Crotone, it won’t be easy.

“It’s another small pitch and they are a hungry, aggressive team, as they showed against Cesena when they went down to 10 men.

“They are very motivated and aggressive, and will have many supporters as their stadium is sold out,” concluded Deschamps.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
___________Buffon
Balza Kovac Boumsong Chiellini
_________Zanetti Paro
Marchionni Nedved Palladino
__________Trezeguet

That would be my formation.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
SiccSense said:
Zebina's not as bad as you guys make out, hes had some brilliant games in the past, hes alot better than Boumsong or Legrottaglie.
I'd actually start Jonathan without thinking twice. If he's fit, I hope we'll see him on the field.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Juve_Kosova said:
--------------Buffon
Balza Kovac Boumsong Chiellini
------------Zanetti Paro
-----Camo Bojinov Nedved
------------Trezeguet

This is how we should play.. IMO..
i like that very much but swap camo with marchionni. camo's heart is just not in it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)