Serie B: Crotone - Juventus [19/9/06] (6 Viewers)

May 4, 2004
vlatko said:
i like that very much but swap camo with marchionni. camo's heart is just not in it.
If Camo plays as he did when he came on last game, He really should start... He is way better then Marchi imo.. I really do believe that Camo will give his all untill january.. He will not just play, to play.. He cant turn his back on Juve just like that.. I still have faith in him.. :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Juve_Kosova said:
If Camo plays as he did when he came on last game, He really should start... He is way better then Marchi imo.. I really do believe that Camo will give his all untill january.. He will not just play, to play.. He cant turn his back on Juve just like that.. I still have faith in him.. :)
i don't know, i haven't seen the last game. but judging from the games before he didn't seem to eager to help us out. maybe that's changed, i hope so, but marchionni is really good and should be given more chances.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Ch4

Juventus will be greeted by a sold out Enzo Scida Stadium when they visit Crotone on Tuesday, although the hosts will have a slightly different look than usual.

To commemorate the fact that Italy’s most successful club will be visiting them for the first time in 80 years, the Rossoblu have made a slight adjustment to their shirts.

Just to the right of the club badge is the date of the match and the names of the two sides stitched on to the shirt.

As if that wasn’t enough, fans were willing to wait in line for up to 14 hours to find a ticket for the midweek round and the town has gone crazy in view of the Old Lady’s arrival.

The local hospital, located above the stadium, could have offered a privileged spot for the supporters who were not able to buy one of almost 10,000 tickets available.

However, the decision has been taken to close the building at 3pm on Tuesday, to avoid a mass invasion in the attempt to find a spot to see the match from the windows.

Juventus, who won their first Serie B match against Vicenza in their home debut, will hope that David Trezeguet (pictured) keeps up his goal scoring form after his first Serie B strike in that game.

“I will fight with my teammates to immediately take Juventus back to Serie A – the fans need to trust me,” said Trezeguet, who is now the top foreign scorer in Juve’s history.

“I’m very happy I scored the opener in the difficult match against Vicenza. I’m honoured to have reached this personal milestone and to have been presented the award by the club here at the Olimpico.

Oct 3, 2004
zlalessandro said:
yes that sounds very nice.. you able to get the al jazeera sport too in it? i have the canal plus (abbonemang) so i need to wait until it ends...
Not that I'm an expert in French language, but mate, I really cracked up when I read that :howler:

Did you mean to say "abonnement"? :D Abbonemang that's too funny.... :rofl2:
no offense dude........:)

Anyways, I just came back from playing football [I won, woohoo]...I'll try to post a preview tomorrow.....just keep in mind that Crotone are the Serie B version of "Siena" i.e. Juventus Satellite-Club. :D

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
I got Eurosport 2! :pint:

The news of Del Piero's injury couldn't have come at a worse moment. We need our captain to guide us through these dark Serie B days. Anyway, let's pray Ale will soon return to full fitness!

I believe we need to impliment an offensive game against the Serie B teams. Sure, we can't underestimate our opponents like fools. But TBH I am sure Trezeguet will score more goals than the unknown Crotone striker. The more offensive we play, the more chances the game will have. We have Buffon in goal while they have a Serie B keeper. We need to realise that our squad is the strongest in the entire Serie B.

I agree we must be aware of the dangers our BRIEF stay in Serie B have. But on the other hand we can't forget that we are Juventus - the pride of Italy. The most winning and successful football club in the history of Italian football.

So I say we play 4-3-3 and destroy all the teams in Serie B with our world cup winning stars!

My lineup:

Buffon

Balzaretti - Birindelli - Kovac - Chiellini

Giannichedda - Paro - Zanetti

Camoranesi - Trezeguet - Palladino

And if that fails...

Buffon

Balzaretti - LORD VOLDEMORT - Kovac - Chiellini

:D

Forza Juve per sempre!!!

FCBJ

Jul 29, 2006
Does anybody know what is the the line-ups for this match?

And the most important thing who will open besides trezguet: palladino, zalayeta or bojinov?

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Alexander said:
I got Eurosport 2! :pint:

So I say we play 4-3-3 and destroy all the teams in Serie B with our world cup winning stars!

My lineup:

Buffon

Balzaretti - Birindelli - Kovac - Chiellini

And if that fails...

Buffon

Balzaretti - LORD VOLDEMORT - Kovac - Chiellini

:D

Forza Juve per sempre!!!
:agree: I like your first choice, with Bojinov as a sub.
Lord Voldemort? We should use him to sort out interesti s**m, like materesse, moratti & rossi.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Deschamps on Camo:

"He has demonstrated proffesionality. After the Juve crowd hissed against Camoranesi, Camo turned the whistles into applauses after an optimal performance. He is concentrated and wants to do well".

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Dominic said:
Deschamps on Camo:

"He has demonstrated proffesionality. After the Juve crowd hissed against Camoranesi, Camo turned the whistles into applauses after an optimal performance. He is concentrated and wants to do well".
he is skillful and useful. Even if with his idioties i'll put him in the filed anytime if u ask me. Marchionni is somehow a shadow on right wing

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
loyada said:
how many juve-owned (or part owned) players are still playing for crotone ?
Petrilli, Giampaolo & Scarzanella (Juventus Primavera) are now with Crotone, but Giampaolo & Scarzanella are unavailable for Tuesday evening’s game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)