Serie B: Cesena vs Juventus [05-06-2007] (1 Viewer)

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
But he could've at least put Palladino as midfielder, he can play there, even De Ceglie. Instead he puts on Balzaretti & Bianco. :confused: Oh well, the game was pretty bad, except for the last 5 minutes of the 1st half. That was incredible. We missed a lot of chances. 6 points ahead of Napoli, with Bologna next Saturday. Forza Juve.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
pathetic, pathetic, pathetic and even more pathetic......

just read the report on channel 4 and it sounds like we were completely out played for almost the whole game apart from the 5 miniutes we scored 2. and im not suprised in the slightest.

DD is a bumbling idiot that is incapable of making intelligent decisions no matter what situation he is faced with, his first idiotic decision was the choice to play in a 4-3-3, WHAT THE HELL WAS HE THINKING?????? and if you are going to be stupid enough to play that system at least chose the right f***ing players! ZALAYETA and TREZEGUET???? 2 OUT AND OUT STRIKERS???? you cant play 2 out and out strikers in a 4-3-3 it just is not going to work EVER. palla and DP should have supported trez, they are both more than capable to track back and help out the team as well as stretching the opposition defenders with width..... but no, why make a sensible decision when you can just be an idiot??? - DD's theory

the second utterly stupid choice was biri at RB, as soon as i saw him on the team sheet and realised who he was marking then i knew we were in for a long hard night. Papa Waigo has caused us an enormous amount of trouble in all the games we have played against cesena this season, he has absolutely destroyed us down the left with his pace and skill, so who do we send to mark him????? a clumsy old age pensioner who's only link to pace is the pacemaker he had fitted 5 years ago.

dont even get me started on DD's fear of using substitutions during the second half, although i'm sure turning to one of your players and saying "you will have 30 minutes to change this game" is a frightening concept it is something that HAS TO BE DONE to seize the initiative, ESPECIALLY when playing away from home and the lads are struggling, i appreciate that our bench was pretty diabolical but FFS these players are shattered after playing the whole season.

his first sub, was balza who came on for marchionni...... so a defender for a midfielder? leaving us with.... 5 defenders... 2 midfielders... 3 strikers.... when we are struggling like that you need to flood the midfield to keep posession not take people away from it, Zala should have been subbed for palladino and IF marchi HAS to be taken off then boji will have to do a job on the right, then biri should have been replaced by balza. And if your going to make a sub it should be with at least 20 mins of the game remaining, its just demoralising to bring a player on with 10 mins to go, thats what teams do to waste time not make an impact, and FFS when we are away from home... scrap that WE SHOULD ALWAYS FULLY UTILISE THE 3 AVALIABLE CHANGES WE ARE ALLOWED AND NOT IN THE LAST 5 MINUTES!!!!!!

I HATE YOU DD!!!!!!!!!!!!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
pathetic, pathetic, pathetic and even more pathetic......

just read the report on channel 4 and it sounds like we were completely out played for almost the whole game apart from the 5 miniutes we scored 2. and im not suprised in the slightest.

DD is a bumbling idiot that is incapable of making intelligent decisions no matter what situation he is faced with, his first idiotic decision was the choice to play in a 4-3-3, WHAT THE HELL WAS HE THINKING?????? and if you are going to be stupid enough to play that system at least chose the right f***ing players! ZALAYETA and TREZEGUET???? 2 OUT AND OUT STRIKERS???? you cant play 2 out and out strikers in a 4-3-3 it just is not going to work EVER. palla and DP should have supported trez, they are both more than capable to track back and help out the team as well as stretching the opposition defenders with width..... but no, why make a sensible decision when you can just be an idiot??? - DD's theory

the second utterly stupid choice was biri at RB, as soon as i saw him on the team sheet and realised who he was marking then i knew we were in for a long hard night. Papa Waigo has caused us an enormous amount of trouble in all the games we have played against cesena this season, he has absolutely destroyed us down the left with his pace and skill, so who do we send to mark him????? a clumsy old age pensioner who's only link to pace is the pacemaker he had fitted 5 years ago.

dont even get me started on DD's fear of using substitutions during the second half, although i'm sure turning to one of your players and saying "you will have 30 minutes to change this game" is a frightening concept it is something that HAS TO BE DONE to seize the initiative, ESPECIALLY when playing away from home and the lads are struggling, i appreciate that our bench was pretty diabolical but FFS these players are shattered after playing the whole season.

his first sub, was balza who came on for marchionni...... so a defender for a midfielder? leaving us with.... 5 defenders... 2 midfielders... 3 strikers.... when we are struggling like that you need to flood the midfield to keep posession not take people away from it, Zala should have been subbed for palladino and IF marchi HAS to be taken off then boji will have to do a job on the right, then biri should have been replaced by balza. And if your going to make a sub it should be with at least 20 mins of the game remaining, its just demoralising to bring a player on with 10 mins to go, thats what teams do to waste time not make an impact, and FFS when we are away from home... scrap that WE SHOULD ALWAYS FULLY UTILISE THE 3 AVALIABLE CHANGES WE ARE ALLOWED AND NOT IN THE LAST 5 MINUTES!!!!!!

I HATE YOU DD!!!!!!!!!!!!
he isnt so bad but i understand your frustration i dont think we should kick him out yet but i think we should try to get back Lippi!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)