Serie B: Cesena vs Juventus [05-06-2007] (1 Viewer)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Thanks AngelaL will check the stream out tomorrow. Been a while since I last saw a Juve game.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
FT scores for 05/05/2007
Serie B : -

Treviso 3-1 Albinoleffe
- Spezia 1-3 Brescia
- Pescara 2-3 Crotone
- Frosinone 0-2 Genoa
- Bari 1-1 Lecce
- Vicenza 2-0 Modena
- Mantova 1-0 Napoli
- Bologna 0-0 Triestina
- Arezzo 3-1 Verona

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
fack!!!!!!! the one day i wake up after drankin thinkin the match was this morning!!!! fack! fack! fack!!

now i gotta wake up again tomorrow :(

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
No Giannichedda is a big miss. Probably means Marchisio will have to adapt to a more defensive role again, a role that isn't really his.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Cesena are a good attacking team so i think that Venitucci or A defensive Mid should be there

Marchisio should NOT be played in the defensive position as its just not his best quality.Also with camo out i think we need him going forward

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
It seems the best option.

Cesena play 4-3-3, so do you think we could adapt our midfield to suit that?
We could, but i'm not sure we should. It might leave the inexperienced Marchisio and Venitucci a little exposed. We could crowd out there midfield instead, for example.

Cesena are a good attacking team so i think that Venitucci or A defensive Mid should be there

Marchisio should NOT be played in the defensive position as its just not his best quality.Also with camo out i think we need him going forward
Yes, but I think Venitucci is more like Marchisio also; more of a offensively orientated central midfielder. Fielding them both, restricts them both and we'll not see the best of either of them. Having said that, we don't have any alternative.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
OK! I'm gonna have a go at naming the team: -

Buffon
Balzaretti~~~Legrottaglie~~~Boumsong~~~Chiellini

Marchionni~~~~~~~~Marchisio~~~~~~~~~~~De Ceglie

Pallagol~~~~Nedved/Trez~~~~Del Piero/Nedved​

Subs: - Mirante, Birindelli, Bojinov, Trezeguet/Nedved/Del Piero, Zalayeta, Venitucci.

Either Trez, Neddy or Alex to take a breather on the bench, so that they could come on as a sub if required, and if injuries allow, give Valeri a 30+ minute run.

Now, everyone is gonna pull "my team" apart.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
OK! I'm gonna have a go at naming the team: -

Buffon
Balzaretti~~~Legrottaglie~~~Boumsong~~~Chiellini

Marchionni~~~~~~~~Marchisio~~~~~~~~~~~De Ceglie

Pallagol~~~~Nedved/Trez~~~~Del Piero/Nedved​

Subs: - Mirante, Birindelli, Bojinov, Trezeguet/Nedved/Del Piero, Zalayeta, Venitucci.

Either Trez, Neddy or Alex to take a breather on the bench, so that they could come on as a sub if required, and if injuries allow, give Valeri a 30+ minute run.

Now, everyone is gonna pull "my team" apart.
trez and del piero took a breather last week against frosinone, i doubt they will need another one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)