[Serie B] Brescia vs Juventus [03-10-2007] (32 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
hmm.. I don't think so, none of us lick dicks here when Juve wins 4-0.. But the thing is he will always find something to criticize, he is the type of those (with no disrespect to Vin) " Coaching is a piece of cake, a team like Juventus should never lose any game, we are Juventus FFS, even my grandma can lead this team to the top of this league"..

We are not anything special, we just like every other team will have good and bad times, we play boring football since I was born or further than that.. , this is not going to change any soon..

life after Moggi will not be any easier, we won't get those helps, we will lose alot and suffer alot.. If we sack the Deschumps and ask for selling boumsongs and camoranesis every two weeks, we will be worse than the past seasons of Inter..
whether you agree or disagree, I've been right about almost everything I've said with regards to constructive criticism towards our team

wanna start with CRAPello and make our way back in time from there ??

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
whether you agree or disagree, I've been right about almost everything I've said with regards to constructive criticism towards our team

wanna start with CRAPello and make our way back in time from there ??
didn't you predict the past two seasons that Crapello can't win Serie A? and you also lost a bet with me? no one was expecting from him to win us CL.. anyway if I am not mistaken you also claimed we won't win serie B with "chumps", we will see ;)

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
didn't you predict the past two seasons that Crapello can't win Serie A? and you also lost a bet with me? no one was expecting from him to win us CL.. anyway if I am not mistaken you also claimed we won't win serie B with "chumps", we will see ;)
our guys won DESPITE CRAPello...you should realize that !!

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
yup! what Sateeh said..

our guys won DESPITE CRAPello...you should realize that !!
" Coaching is a piece of cake, a team like Juventus should never lose any game, we are Juventus FFS, even my grandma can lead this team to the top of this league"

Just like I described in my previous post :disagree:

anyway, there are lots of examples out there, that even great teams can't win with "great" coaches..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
i dont know how you can come to a conclusion like that, he could know more than you about football
Yeah, and you could be that banana in Elvin's avatar.

hmm.. I don't think so, none of us lick dicks here when Juve wins 4-0.. But the thing is he will always find something to criticize, he is the type of those (with no disrespect to Vin) " Coaching is a piece of cake, a team like Juventus should never lose any game, we are Juventus FFS, even my grandma can lead this team to the top of this league"..
He has high expectations, who can blame him? Vinni apparently does not like the way something looks while watching our side this season, so he will voice his opinion trying to illuminate the problem so more people will take light of it. In my opinion, this is better than just sitting idle while watching our side win pathetically against the likes of shitty Serie A sides when we have the staff to acheive far more..

Personally, I believe while under the guidance of Lippi, we were much more capable of showing our true exploits, both going forward and defending, as opposed to the Capello era. This opinion is backed up by checking the stats, looking at how we performed in Europe, and furthermore just by watching how we dominated most of our matches with Marcelo on the touchline. However, with regard to Capello, we simply shat our way to the Scudetto. If we are demanding a level of excellence here as all fans should, setting the bar to how a Juventus side should be performing, lets not set the bar at the Capello level where you could end up shooting yourself in the foot. I demand a level of excellence where we are playing to our full potential.

All things considered, we probably are not playing to our full potential right now, but we still should give our new manager time to adjust after the disaster that happened to this club. We have to put everything into perspective here.

We are not anything special, we just like every other team will have good and bad times, we play boring football since I was born or further than that.. , this is not going to change any soon..
Our football was never as horrendous as Capello's.

life after Moggi will not be any easier, we won't get those helps, we will lose alot and suffer alot.. If we sack the Deschumps and ask for selling boumsongs and camoranesis every two weeks, we will be worse than the past seasons of Inter..
Sell Camoranesi if that pirate can't stand playing for us anymore.

- Andy

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
He has high expectations, who can blame him? Vinni apparently does not like the way something looks while watching our side this season, so he will voice his opinion trying to illuminate the problem so more people will take light of it. In my opinion, this is better than just sitting idle while watching our side win pathetically against the likes of shitty Serie A sides when we have the staff to acheive far more..
we all have high expectations.. at the start of every season we hope to win the CL (the past seasons we qualifed) and the scudetto together, but If we couldn't do that, does that make our season failure? no? this is the reality and not the one that he claims..

we only have 2 CL titles and are doing great domestically.. but he will not accept it like we do, Capello's two seasons barely called failure, it wasn't wonderful seasons of course , but wasn't disaster neither.

Personally, I believe while under the guidance of Lippi, we were much more capable of showing our true exploits, both going forward and defending, as opposed to the Capello era. This opinion is backed up by checking the stats, looking at how we performed in Europe, and furthermore just by watching how we dominated most of our matches with Marcelo on the touchline. However, with regard to Capello, we simply shat our way to the Scudetto. If we are demanding a level of excellence here as all fans should, setting the bar to how a Juventus side should be performing, lets not set the bar at the Capello level where you could end up shooting yourself in the foot. I demand a level of excellence where we are playing to our full potential.
I prefer Lippi's Era over Capello's (little era?) any time. But if you followed Juve as long as me (that's because of my age) you would agree with me we played boring football back then too, it is in our blood, very hard to change it. of course we had some great matches too with Lippi then but overall, I remember very good how people were complaining too that we play boring and defensive.

All things considered, we probably are not playing to our full potential right now, but we still should give our new manager time to adjust after the disaster that happened to this club. We have to put everything into perspective here.
Just like I asked for Ancelotti and Capello back then more time to adapt, I ask time for DD too, we are leading the table, we have/had injury problems, he is here for just 6 months, playing with new players and a new system, with all these he is leading the table, of course he can't reach the top performance in a short time like this too, we all know that..

Also no one is claiming that he is the best manager in the world, I am not sure of him if he will lead us in serie A too to titles after titles, of course there are much better options out there, but shouldn't we give him more chance and support him in serie A too? doesn't he deserve that? or are we a club like Inter with no class or loyalty?

Our football was never as horrendous as Capello's.
the last 10 matches was the worst ever things I saw in my lifetime, draw after draw and that horrible performance against arsenal. But the first season was ok IMO. But that's not important anymore, no one wants him back..

Sell Camoranesi if that pirate can't stand playing for us anymore.

- Andy
Camoranesi deserves respect more than that, he is a world champion and playing for us in serie B, he is underperforming now that's it, he will be back soon..

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Sometimes i despair at the comments on this forum. Why would a fan of Barcelona and Juventus come to a juventus forum to bash barcelona? Answer- he wouldn't. He would go to Barcelona's forum and bash Barcelona but he will come to Juve's forum and bash Juventus if he feels theyare not playing as well as he thinks they should. If we all sat down and accepted every result of Juventus without praising or blaming then there will be no point at all in having a fourm.
Every Juventus supporter should be concerned when his team is beaten by Brescia especially if it was a thorough beating and not against the run of play.
Almost everytime you read people coming up with I don't see this person or that person shining in serieA, sometimes it is justified sometimes, its not. Messi is probably the most elusive player in the world and I cannot see him not shining in seriea, certainly if Kaka can so can he, of course Christian Ronaldo will shine in seriea as well. We should all just understand that different people watch football for different reasons. Some are just interested in the results, others are just interested in performances whilst some cannot see past Juventus or the team they support, so they come up with outlandish statements like Dp is the best ever player or Nedved is the perfect footballer, buffon best ever goal keeper etc. You ask a Liverpool hardcore supporter of this era and its all about Gerrard. Then you have the hypocrites, who would criticise other teams but praise their own for doing exactly the same things.
The one thing I dont understand about Vinman's critics is how they fail to realise that he is not questioning the player's character or person but his performance which is acceptable. There is nothing wrong with that as long as we are talking football
Its all that he betrayed us bs that some people go on and on about that bores the bejesus outta me

Vinman

Jul 16, 2002
we all have high expectations.. at the start of every season we hope to win the CL (the past seasons we qualifed) and the scudetto together, but If we couldn't do that, does that make our season failure? no? this is the reality and not the one that he claims..
I'm sorry....but in the years we had CRAP, we were out-coached by teams in the CL that should not have beaten us

does that make our seasons failures ?? Let me ask you this, when a manager comes along and says our main objective is to be the best team in Europe, and you fail miserably not once, but twice...tell me how you feel ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)