[Serie B] Brescia vs Juventus [03-10-2007] (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
the word pathatic is the only thing that i can describe juve in this match , brescia desrved all the three points , all our players failed starting from buffon who was in his worst form including all the players especially trez who i want him to go to a football school to learn how to stop the ball before shooting but what do you expect when you play with under the managment of a coach like DD who know nothing in tactics and formations
someone ban this freak

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
If this happens, I'll hang myself :D
why would you do that? I thought you were going to say that you would throw a party and invie everyone on juventuz and pay for their flight tickets :D

we can only dream my man
Now i speak to Secco :p

Messi is injured quite too often
he'd die in Serie A

how come m_elayyan finds excuses to all Barcelona's games, but when it comes to Juve, he goes ahead n insults the squad?
cause with us it is so unexpected so he insults the first thing that comes to mind, but with Barca they had so much experience with losing he wrote down all the possible excuses. Such as the wind was blowing in a north-westerly direction at exactly 4.1 kilometres per hour, and because of this Ronaldinho couldn't do his tricks as the wind was passing between his teeth and he was getting lifted off the ground

Jul 23, 2006
why would you do that? I thought you were going to say that you would throw a party and invie everyone on juventuz and pay for their flight tickets :D

Now i speak to Secco :p

cause with us it is so unexpected so he insults the first thing that comes to mind, but with Barca they had so much experience with losing he wrote down all the possible excuses. Such as the wind was blowing in a north-westerly direction at exactly 4.1 kilometres per hour, and because of this Ronaldinho couldn't do his tricks as the wind was passing between his teeth and he was getting lifted off the ground
:lol:
+rep

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
so u'r saying Messi is rarely injured and is a regular fixture on the barcelona roster since he's always fit and ready to play?
no although he played 25 games last season, am more concerned with the other comment about him dying in serie A and the fact ur the ceo of the barca choke club.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
they could choke for the next 100 years for all i care, but don't come here and tell me that messi isn't good enough for this team or any team in serie A only because you hate his team!

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Just saw the goals from the game and I think folk are overreacting about the game yesterday, even if the perfomance was poor.

While the defending could have been better it was three unbelievable goals. First one Buffon shouldn't have been so far off his line, second someone could have been closer to the guy but you not expecting him to do hat he did and the third goal was just a great strike.

Bad day but stay calm, these things happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)