[Serie B] Brescia vs Juventus [03-10-2007] (50 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You people are so fickle. Where's the loyalty?
So many of our current and former players consistently called traitors and whatnot, but where's the loyalty to our own players?

Players play bad games now and then, even Buffon was horrible today. Should we call for his head too now?

To quote Ze Tahir, though in a completely different context, 'get real'.
i think we are more targetting camo and more recently trez, but camo in particular is playing like dog crap and is nothing like mr consistant of last season

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 7, 2007
Looks like our defense had some major problems with Matteo Serafini :faq1:

DD is saying Juve just had an off day. While that may be true... we allowed one man to dominate. That means we simpyl failed to adjust during the game.

Who do we point the finger too? Our struggling defense or DD's tactics?

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
at least now we have 3 out of the next 4 games at home, so if we win these things should be back to normal. Our next four games are :

13/3 Juventus - Treviso
17/3 Juventus - Triestina
21/3 Frosinone - Juventus
25/3 Juventus - Napoli

IMO the most important are against Treviso and Napoli, which thankfully are at home

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Looks like our defense had some major problems with Matteo Serafini :faq1:

DD is saying Juve just had an off day. While that may be true... we allowed one man to dominate. That means we simpyl failed to adjust during the game.

Who do we point the finger too? Our struggling defense or DD's tactics?
Zebina, he was marking Serafini.

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
I wonder who else has scored a hat trick against us...I'm guessing some guys like Maradona, Van Basten, Batistuta, and of course the superstar Serafini. He's going to be telling his grandchildren about this match, and deservedly so. :confused:

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
well the team, the fans and the coach wanted a taste of serie A, we got just like a sniff of that.Cosmi could be the only half decent coach in serie B that gave our whole team a good spanking. Brescia could've played almost the perfect game, and beat us with some great goals.

Gigi-He didnt have the best games but i would only blame him for the first goal and he still performed one or two good saves later on.

defense-overall they weren't as bad as the scoreline suggests , thats what happens when do some stupid mistakes like the ones that happened in all three goals.And then towards the end we didnt even have a backline as DD took the two fullbacks out.

Balza-Some positioning and defending mistakes and wasn't as solid defensively as he was for a while now.Going forward he was fairly alright, gave us more options and his crosses were not that bad.I dont understand why DD took him out.

Chiellini- Had one of his worst games imo, his positioning vulnerabilities were exposed heavily.I dont understand why he was always going forward and that lead to the first goal where he left his position.He needs to to hold his position more.

Boumsong-He didnt the worst game as ppl r suggesting, he was only responsible for the 2nd goal where he slipped to allow serafini to score.He was our most stable defender on the night imo.

Zebina-In the channel 4 report it criticized him a lot but he only made those mistakes cause he had to cover positions he wasn't supposed to.He pushed upfield a lot to give us some options but the Brescia players always crowded him out.

Midfield-This is where we lost the game, from the first minute i thought what the hell are these guys doing.Our defenders were doing their job when we needed to distribute the ball.They didn't present themselves at all and just surrendered to the pressure applied by the Brescia players.
They worked hard to win the ball and defend they also tried shooting but they didn't offer themselves enough imo and that especially goes to Gianni and zanetti.

Abt Camo-Ppl are asking why the management forced him to stay, well because the other options we have are so far away from him in regards to overall performances and influence on the game.As bad as camo was in the game marchionni was far worst.Camo didnt play his best game and that happens to him from time to time like Dominic said and imo if he wasn't in this team we would be in a worst position.

Trezi-Imo he had his worst game for a while now, he didnt show up until about the 70th minute, and he missed a big chance that could've got back to the game.Thats when he should be criticized, when there is service and misses the chances.

Alex-His worst game for a while as well.Over did many things and his set piece taking was just plain bad.

DD- First half he couldn't do much cause the mistakes were personal ones not tactical ones.But he should've seen the real problem which was lack of distribution NOT camo.Paro should've been introduced after HT but he opted to change the shape of the team which took alot of it. Taking the full backs out was just naive imo.We didn't create much after that and i really dont understand why he did that.Throwing in attackers without thinking about the midfield and the service for them was a big mistake. Cosmi just outwitted him and he needs to increase his tactical awareness if hes going to hold his own against the big boys next season.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
I wonder who else has scored a hat trick against us...I'm guessing some guys like Maradona, Van Basten, Batistuta, and of course the superstar Serafini. He's going to be telling his grandchildren about this match, and deservedly so. :confused:
Tomas Rocchi, who plays for Lazio now, scored a hat-trick against us when he was playing also ironically for Brescia in season 2003/2004. By the way, Trezeguet scored a hat-trick as well in this match and the end result was 3-3.

Phillip II

Nov 30, 2006
Tomas Rocchi, who plays for Lazio now, scored a hat-trick against us when he was playing also ironically for Brescia in season 2003/2004. By the way, Trezeguet scored a hat-trick as well in this match and the end result was 3-3.
Tommaso Rocchi scored a hat trick against us when he played for Empoli. And yes, Trez also scored 3 goals on that match and it ended 3:3 !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)