[Serie B] Brescia vs Juventus [03-10-2007] (69 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Wow. From the opening minute I knew this match might end up with 0 points, 1 at best. It's clear from the onset that Brescia had their A game on and we did not. Serafini had a fantastic day -- so I cannot blame Buffon and Zebina entirely for those goals, even if their play was shaky.

Hopefully this is one that keeps the team reminded of the challenges still ahead. I hate ties perhaps more than losses because you can bleed to death with ties and still feel like you're making progress. There's no getting around a face-slap in a loss like today's... there's obviously work to do.

McLaren

Mar 10, 2007
I saw in first minutes that match will be difficult for Juventus. Players were weak today and result is absolutely fair. Serafini played at his best and it was surprising, but Juventus'es defenders allow him a lot today. In some moments I can't explain myself what they did on the pitch. In all Juventus matches I always see Alex Del Piero. Today he was active too, but it not suffice to win this match. His teammates dissapointed the fans, but I think that they will rehabilitate in next match.

In my opinion, the weakest player today from Bianconeri was Mauro Camoranesi...

What can I add?

Serafini was excellent and his goals held on my own breath.

At least, I want to say that I am new member and I'm pleasure to be here. Sorry for my English, I am still far away from perfetct but I hope that you will understand my messages on this board.

Greetings for you.

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Stop it, you attention seeker...

Believe me, If i were a moderator, I would have shot you between your eyes since ages...
Word.

That's uncalled for guys. And look who's talking, the same people that nearly wiped out an entire race and enslaved another for centuries, and you call his society a society of violence? Get real.
Another word.

Still we're not up to It in our away matches....Saw the highlights and by reading some of your posts this is what I understand/get...

-Camoranesi playing horrible
-Trezeguet aswell
-Buffon wasn't in his day
-Didier's tactics didn't really work around this time
-Our defenders couldn't stop Serafini or whatever his name is.
These were exactly the causes that led to today's heavy loss.

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
well, we play treviso next on tuesday i thik and they lost to piacenza who we beat 4-0 so i hope we can get back on track. and we also have all the big teams at home now, napoli, bologna, genoa rimini. so thats a plau but please put this behind us

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
I saw in first minutes that match will be difficult for Juventus. Players were weak today and result is absolutely fair. Serafini played at his best and it was surprising, but Juventus'es defenders allow him a lot today. In some moments I can't explain myself what they did on the pitch. In all Juventus matches I always see Alex Del Piero. Today he was active too, but it not suffice to win this match. His teammates dissapointed the fans, but I think that they will rehabilitate in next match.

What can I add?

At least, I want to say that I am new member and I'm pleasure to be here. Sorry for my English, I am still far away from perfetct but I hope that you will understand my messages on this board.

Greetings for you.
your english is fine :tup:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005

What can I add?

Greetings for you.
Welcome...

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006

What can I add?

Greetings for you.
Welcome, McLaren! Enjoy your stay on the forums.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I've only watched the first half (will watch the rest later...and give a full thrashing report !!), but from what I saw, BUMsong is responsible for the first 2 1/2 out of 3 goals

This piece of shit isnt good enough to play in Serie C, so why is he playing on our team ??

DD has to get rid of his favoritism of French players, and bring in more Italians...at least they have HEART and dont crumble under pressure

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
I've only watched the first half (will watch the rest later...and give a full thrashing report !!), but from what I saw, BUMsong is responsible for the first 2 1/2 out of 3 goals

This piece of shit isnt good enough to play in Serie C, so why is he playing on our team ??

DD has to get rid of his favoritism of French players, and bring in more Italians...at least they have HEART and dont crumble under pressure
do you have criticism for anyone else rather than the usual victims of your assault

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
I didnt watch the game, and I just came in and saw the scoreline!
another away defeat!
could any1 please tell me whats the different between playing home and away?!!!
please dont blame the pitch, nor the fans!
I think our approach to the away games is wrong! we lost so many points after new year!!!
Our mentality as a team and as a coach should be changed...
TBH, if we are going to play serie A (if we won promotion) in this team and in this mentality, then Im afraid we will head back to B like Milan did. :disagree:

Kosta

The Eccentric
Jul 16, 2006
Wow. From the opening minute I knew this match might end up with 0 points, 1 at best. It's clear from the onset that Brescia had their A game on and we did not. Serafini had a fantastic day -- so I cannot blame Buffon and Zebina entirely for those goals, even if their play was shaky.

Hopefully this is one that keeps the team reminded of the challenges still ahead. I hate ties perhaps more than losses because you can bleed to death with ties and still feel like you're making progress. There's no getting around a face-slap in a loss like today's... there's obviously work to do.
A slap in a face like we had today ,maybe is good once in a while , to bring us down and realize the reality.

Welcome McLaren. :)

Hope we'd have met you in better circumstances.
Enjoy the forums. :pint:
Welcome Mclaren, Enjoy your stay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)