[Serie B] Brescia vs Juventus [03-10-2007] (18 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
You people are so fickle. Where's the loyalty?
So many of our current and former players consistently called traitors and whatnot, but where's the loyalty to our own players?

Players play bad games now and then, even Buffon was horrible today. Should we call for his head too now?

To quote Ze Tahir
, though in a completely different context, 'get real'.
I feel honored Dom :toast:

forget it, Ze...

I really was not bothered with those posts because I didn't expect better words from them...

Anyway, back to Juve...

I'm starting to think we should let Camo leave if he really insists on not giving his heart for the club. And I need soembody who really saw the match to tell me how Boumsong played. Was he that horrible?? And do you think Chiellini will be played as a CB again after this match or was it not his fault too??
No sweat.

About Juve's game: I read that Zebina made several horrible mistakes. I don't understand, why is he consistently allowed to play if that's so?

Max

Jul 15, 2003
Hopefully we can still get a decent price for him. We definitely don't need him with Sally and Marco here.
Yeah, and if Kapo comes back, that'll be good because he adds a bit of depth as a sub (he's not that bad).

I'm not sure what to think of Trezeguet. Starting from about the eighth game into the season, I've had this feeling that he doesn't want to be here. Now, the true colours have started to emerge and he really doesn't want to be here. I don't blame him.

Badass Devil, you said Buffon wasn't playing with spirit? You're an idiot through and through. Just because he didn't make seven spectacular saves doesn't mean he didn't play with spirit or heart or whatever you said. I'm sure subbing Zalayeta in the net would have added more heart to that team, right?

This backline...it probably would've been a good idea to pick up a central defender in the winter transfer window, eh?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
You people are so fickle. Where's the loyalty?
So many of our current and former players consistently called traitors and whatnot, but where's the loyalty to our own players?

Players play bad games now and then, even Buffon was horrible today. Should we call for his head too now?

To quote Ze Tahir, though in a completely different context, 'get real'.
Nobody is questioning Mauro's loyality.

I understand that you like the player and he's probably your fav, but there's a diff when someone has a bad game and someone doesn't really feel like running, I've seen several games this season and thats the impression I got about Camoranesi.

But again, I can't blame him as much as we should blame our mang for forcing the player to stay, If It was up to me, I'd let him go without thinking twice. Like I said before and I'll say it again, who doesn't want to play and thinks he's forced to play he shouldn't stay 1 second., we're Juventus, we don't oblige players to stay.

Thats what Mauro said and we all read that, you can't deny the fact that he's not happy with his current team. I'm sure everyone isn't happy about Serie B, but really the situation doesn't really allow us to moan and bitch about it.

ADiGATi0N

Dec 2, 2006
I'm starting to think we should let Camo leave if he really insists on not giving his heart for the club. And I need soembody who really saw the match to tell me how Boumsong played. Was he that horrible?? And do you think Chiellini will be played as a CB again after this match or was it not his fault too??
In my opinion Boumsong played well, except for a blunder while Serafini scored the second goal, it seemed that Boumsong slipped or something, but he is not alone responsible for the goal.

Zebina was the man marking Serafini while he scored his 3rd goal.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i cant wait for vinmans game report, i cant really find a logical explaination to how we went 3-1 today!!!

@rab: u have really good points bro regarding cammo, but i think he did try his best specially before the january transfer window. i have seen nearly all juves game and specially the ones he played and he seemed for active. ithink the biggest mistake our management did was insist that our team was fine with out any reinforcements at this stage. they made me believe i was watching the wrong juventus games!!! i honestly hate our new management i think they dnt know what theyr doing and this will cost us alot in the near future.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
About Juve's game: I read that Zebina made several horrible mistakes. I don't understand, why is he consistently allowed to play if that's so?
In my opinion Boumsong played well, except for a blunder while Serafini scored the second goal, it seemed that Boumsong slipped or something, but he is not alone responsible for the goal.
Yeah...

I just read Channel 4's report and it contains huge critics for Zebina...

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/breps27.html

white_rabbit

Apr 9, 2006
second time in the same stadium

guys .. we cant win them all

i didn't see the match. but i would like an objective opinion on whether we played bad or was it just a good day for brescia

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I feel honored Dom :toast:
I feel honored that you feel honored.

Nobody is questioning Mauro's loyality.

I understand that you like the player and he's probably your fav, but there's a diff when someone has a bad game and someone doesn't really feel like running, I've seen several games this season and thats the impression I got about Camoranesi.
Is that something new though? Camoranesi through the years has often had 'lazy' games(which I of course do not condone). Being in Serie B would add to that effect i'd presume. Also contrary to the previous, in the first half of the season after joining the team later at the start(due to fitness worries), Camoranesi was consistently one of our topperformers. I agree that his recent outings have been poor, but I see that as no reason to go on a crusade against Camoranesi and use his name in profanity so much.

But again, I can't blame him as much as we should blame our mang for forcing the player to stay, If It was up to me, I'd let him go without thinking twice. Like I said before and I'll say it again, who doesn't want to play and thinks he's forced to play he shouldn't stay 1 second., we're Juventus, we don't oblige players to stay.

Thats what Mauro said and we all read that, you can't deny the fact that he's not happy with his current team. I'm sure everyone isn't happy about Serie B, but really the situation doesn't really allow us to moan and bitch about it
In essence I would agree that we should not oblige anyone to stay, though we were in a very particular situation. We needed to keep hold of some stars, with an eye on the tough upcoming serie b season and the future, if we were eyeing to be the topcompetiters again. Letting Camo leave would've probably also seen Trezeguet and maybe also Buffon leave. Big part of our backbone gone. Deschamps and Secco still argue that they all want to stay now. There were difficulties earlier this season (ironically, when camo played better), but they've all come around and wish to stay.

Anyway this isn't just about Camoranesi. Just the trend and style of this forum, completely burning a player and/or the staff to the ground if he plays a bad match. Trezeguet's been getting so much shit as well. Sure he's not playing his best, but still no reason to call him crap and all. He's been so often and so long so very valuable for us, one would expect a little loyalty to such a player. Even if these players wanted to leave or had left, i'd have hoped for a little decency towards these players. Not this fickle bullshit.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Thats the point, If someone has his heart somewhere else, then let him go. I really didn't that article about him when he said that I was obliged to stay, I don't blame him, I blame our mang, how the fvck do they oblige someone to stay.

If he wants to leave, let him go. We are not going to benifit anything from someone who is forced to stay.

Being Forced= Wanted to leave...There's no other explanation for It.
i agree totally rab, its not camo's fault that he was forced to stay but he should still attempt to play his way away from the club.

@Dom- sorry mate am not really having a go at camo, if he wanted to go we should not have stood in his way. what we ahve now is a player that is unhappy with teh club, the teams he is facing and his situaton, it is undoubtadly going to affect his playing state

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006

Zebina was the man marking Serafini while he scored his 3rd goal.
:agree:Zebina committed a foul and ref played advantage so if he tried to block the shot, Brescia would of gotten a free kick.(I don't think they actually expected the shot to go in).

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Anyway this isn't just about Camoranesi. Just the trend and style of this forum, completely burning a player and/or the staff to the ground if he plays a bad match. Trezeguet's been getting so much shit as well. Sure he's not playing his best, but still no reason to call him crap and all. He's been so often and so long so very valuable for us, one would expect a little loyalty to such a player. Even if these players wanted to leave or had left, i'd have hoped for a little decency towards these players. Not this fickle bullshit.
Word.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Don't know anything about the game apart from the score but some of these posts seems to be overreacting a bit. There will always be games when things just don't work and you lose. accept it and move on instead of reading too much into a single game.

Sep 14, 2003
I think we can all accept defeat from time to time, however the main concern about our away form remains and there are no signs that it's being addressed.

We go into every match knowing that our opposition will be extremely motivated and will show no fear or respect, yet we do not seem able to react to this. I realise it's difficult playing against teams in this manner, but to watch it happen in almost every away match (almost) is unacceptable.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
trezeguet is going to be banned most probably, as he elbowed a player in the face. Also Serafini, who scored the hattrick, had only scored two goals this season, botth of them being penalties

Belgico

Numero Venti Due
Dec 28, 2006
Guys,
When you lose one little battle
It doens't mean that you 've lost the war:)

Proud after every victory
Faithfull after a defeat :)
Forza Juve!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)