[Serie B] Brescia vs Juventus [03-10-2007] (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Still we're not up to It in our away matches....Saw the highlights and by reading some of your posts this is what I understand/get...

-Camoranesi playing horrible
-Trezeguet aswell
-Buffon wasn't in his day
-Didier's tactics didn't really work around this time
-Our defenders couldn't stop Serafini or whatever his name is

Well, It's good that Rimini managed to hold Napoli to 1-1 because we're still leading so far, but that doesn't mean It's all good. Lot of things should be fixed, we're playing pretty well at home, but never away.

durasel

Nov 8, 2005
I Cant believe it yet that we loose from Brescia.
My opinion is that if we wanna back in Serie A and wanna win the Seria A we must buy first of all defenders..

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Did you guys here about me and bozi's Zlatan?

Anyways, Salihamidzic & Marchionni > Camo. I say we cash in.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
shhhhh our zlatan is a secret man

as for camo i think honestly that we should have sold him last season after the liverpool game, when he is in form he is great but he obviously does not want to be there anymore

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Why do you people always have to bring up shooting, guns, and bombs?

It's almost like you are a society of violence.
Why do you always bring up shooting and guns in the forum? Blowing up Jews in real life isn't enough now right son?
That's uncalled for guys. And look who's talking, the same people that nearly wiped out an entire race and enslaved another for centuries, and you call his society a society of violence? Get real.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002

as for camo i think honestly that we should have sold him last season after the liverpool game, when he is in form he is great but he obviously does not want to be there anymore
Hopefully we can still get a decent price for him. We definitely don't need him with Sally and Marco here.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

As much as I like him and admire him when he's inform, but I couldnt agree with you more Boz, I think he doesn't want to be there anymore, and It's just better to put him on the list.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
i couldnt believe my eyes when he got sent off v liverpool and tehn sarcastically appluaded. at that point i thought he had booked his ticket out of turin so was surprised when he was kept this summer. i never want to have a go at players but his heart is not in it anymore i feel

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Next week we will respond with a 4-0 win, after a week full of comments from players and staff about mentalility and the will to win, which will drown out the transfers rumours, and in its place, a rumour of an interall rift between some of the players and DD. Same old pattern.

Seriously, some of u ppl need to stop looking for scapegoats and excuses. The team played horrible, which even Juve is capable off. Even Juve, in serie b, is subject to these games. Calling for the heads of players and management solves nothing, especially since if we won, u would all be praising the ones u now conviently hate.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i think cammo was made to stay bec marco has'nt proved anything yet to be honest!! i think cammo is a great winger so what if he f***'s up from time to time does'nt every one do that.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
You people are so fickle. Where's the loyalty?
So many of our current and former players consistently called traitors and whatnot, but where's the loyalty to our own players?

Players play bad games now and then, even Buffon was horrible today. Should we call for his head too now?

To quote Ze Tahir, though in a completely different context, 'get real'.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
That's uncalled for guys. And look who's talking, the same people that nearly wiped out an entire race and enslaved another for centuries, and you call his society a society of violence? Get real.
forget it, Ze...

I really was not bothered with those posts because I didn't expect better words from them...

Anyway, back to Juve...

I'm starting to think we should let Camo leave if he really insists on not giving his heart for the club. And I need soembody who really saw the match to tell me how Boumsong played. Was he that horrible?? And do you think Chiellini will be played as a CB again after this match or was it not his fault too??

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
i couldnt believe my eyes when he got sent off v liverpool and tehn sarcastically appluaded. at that point i thought he had booked his ticket out of turin so was surprised when he was kept this summer. i never want to have a go at players but his heart is not in it anymore i feel
Thats the point, If someone has his heart somewhere else, then let him go. I really didn't that article about him when he said that I was obliged to stay, I don't blame him, I blame our mang, how the fvck do they oblige someone to stay.

If he wants to leave, let him go. We are not going to benifit anything from someone who is forced to stay.

Being Forced= Wanted to leave...There's no other explanation for It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)