[Serie B] Brescia vs Juventus [03-10-2007] (39 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quickfeet

Jan 18, 2007
The Call-Ups For Brescia

1 Buffon
2 Birindelli
3 Chiellini
6 Zanetti
8 Giannichedda
9 Bojinov
10 Del Piero
11 Nedved
12 Mirante
14 Balzaretti
15 Marchisio
16 Camoranesi
17 Trezeguet
18 Boumsong
19 Paro
20 Palladino
22 Belardi
25 Zalayeta
27 Zebina
30 Legrottaglie
32 Marchionni

Absent Players Because of Injury: Kovac & Tudor

Absent Players Because of Unkown Reasons: Piccolo, De Ceglie (Maybe with Primavera), & Urbano:cry:
Palladino must play!!!!!! I'm tired of Trezeguet he got a goal against Viacenza then for the rest of the 85 minutes he didn't do much, and he had this unusual look on his face when he scored and it wouldn't go away I had to change the chanel, anyway, I want Palladino to play!

Also Marchionni in, Camo out. :D

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Are you blind? Boji is young. he won't get a chance if Trezeguet and Del piero are in the squad. I don't understand why you always cry about him. :disagree: . trez is much better, so is DP :agree:
but if we dont let boji play.. he will leave.. and its likely trez also leaves.. what you have next season? empty hands.. so thats why i want boji to play MORE... not allways.. but more.. so he will stay..

Elver

Sep 15, 2005
but if we dont let boji play.. he will leave.. and its likely trez also leaves.. what you have next season? empty hands.. so thats why i want boji to play MORE... not allways.. but more.. so he will stay..
Honesly i don't give a shit about what will happen to boji, if he can't play on high level - let him leave. I care about club. About returning in serie-a. =) If Paladino is third choise this means somethink to me. Maybe boji will be good, but not in this close future.....my opinion.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
do you think Del Piero will score a hatrick tomorrow :D ... He would if he felt like it :D ...

But, I really want David to score.. I'd love to see him score alot in the next few games. It will bring his spirit back :)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Cosmi plans Juve upset

New Brescia boss Serse Cosmi won on his debut and now hopes to continue that trend against the mighty Juventus.

“How do you stop a Juve side with Alessandro Del Piero, David Trezeguet and Pavel Nedved?” mused the Coach.

“I can think of one way, but now that the anti-violence laws have been implemented, that is ruled out. All joking aside, I must say these players were already difficult to beat in the top flight, let alone in Serie B.”

The Bianconeri are top of the table despite a nine-point Calciopoli penalty and aim to extend their lead when taking on struggling Brescia.

The Rondinelle received a boost with Cosmi’s arrival in place of Mario Somma last week, as they won 3-2 away to Albinoleffe on his debut.

However, his first ‘home’ game for the club will be played at Mantova’s Stadio Martelli, as the Rigamonti has still not met security requirements.

“It would be pointless to build iron bars around such talented players, especially as even within that cage you’d need a lion tamer.

“For men like Del Piero, creating a cage to control them is utterly futile. Someone with his class always finds a way to break free.”
Check the source: Channel 4

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Palladino must play!!!!!! I'm tired of Trezeguet he got a goal against Viacenza then for the rest of the 85 minutes he didn't do much, and he had this unusual look on his face when he scored and it wouldn't go away I had to change the chanel, anyway, I want Palladino to play!

Also Marchionni in, Camo out. :D
abt Trezi, he scored a great goal and he was involved in many interplays with Alex and neddy.His layoff were almost precise.I really dont know what do you expect of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)