[SERIE A] Week-37- Siena 0 - 3 JUVENTUS (24-May-09) (17 Viewers)

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Point proven. The players and the formation were the same (because Ciro really can't tweak much in the last two games) but he proved that what was needed was really motivation and the Juve attitude.

FUCKING RIGHT!!!!! FORZA JUVE!!!! FORZA CIRO!! :theflag:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
A win with 3 goals ..
A win with a DP brace ..
A win with a clean sheet ..

FORZA CIRO, ALE, NEDVED and MARCHISIO ..

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I just wish one of DP or Marchisio celebrated the goal with Ciro, but I guess they just didn't want Ranieri to commit suicide.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
BTW If you ask me we can't judge Ferrara as a coach yet,players always are extra motivated when a new coach arrives.We probably would have even won if Zeman was our new coach.

Nonetheless,good formation by Ciro and a very good start.

Aug 17, 2007
Eℓvin;2004289 said:
I just wish one of DP or Marchisio celebrated the goal with Ciro, but I guess they just didn't want Ranieri to commit suicide.

:lol:

Well, ale and ciro are great friends...i remember ciro was the first to jump off the bench and celebrate with DP his goal vs germany in wc 2006

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Marceℓℓo;2004303 said:
BTW If you ask me we can't judge Ferrara as a coach yet,players always are extra motivated when a new coach arrives.We probably would have even won if Zeman was our new coach.

Nonetheless,good formation by Ciro and a very good start.
There was no change in formation it was a 4-4-2.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
I didn't see the first half (Stupid fuckn streams) but I was disappointing with the second half performance, we were leading 2-0 and didn't have to score but i would of liked to see more attacking and less bullshiting around, we saw to much of the Ranieri way and it cost us points, I hope Ferrara doesn't take this mentality if he gets the full time job

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)