[SERIE A] Week-37- Siena 0 - 3 JUVENTUS (24-May-09) (17 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
No, we wouldn't. We'd always have the ball. It's Siena FFS. Besides, just imagine us starting the game with 6 attackers. Nothing oozes confidence like that.
chievo scored, reggina scored, lecce scored, lazio scored udine scored... everyone scored in us ... i doubt we can pull out a 3 man defense unless we have someone like john terry and vidic next to chiellini lol

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Chiellini is suspended.

I really want to see Delpo-Trez magnificent attack before Trez leaves:frown:
He was suspended last week, he isn't suspended for this match.

Sissoko, Salihamidzic, Knezevic, Ekdal, Molinaro, Marchisio - Only these guys won't be available.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It seems that the season has just started for us; We had this spirit, excitement and optimism only at the beginning of the season.
And what a start it was.
90 minute goal conceded in Firenze by a 10 men Fiorentina, 3 draws and 2 defeats in the opening 7 rounds.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
i think he wont start him.
i am scared though that he may always play the old guard and go favoritism on our squad.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
From the old guard, every coach in his right mind would start Buffon, Camo and a retiring Nedved in his final two matches. Starting with Del Piero or Trez is not such a scary thing too.

Anyway, Ciro more thinks about providing himself a chance to be the coach in the next season rather than thinking about the good old days.

Diego Ribas

Nov 18, 2008
He has not put on Trezeguet, Del Piero, and Giovinco.. He must WIN two last matches and no one cares what footballers and what style.
Even better that they do not play Giovinco because in this moment of trust 23 year old boy is risky. Nedved give guaranteed, giovinco may enter with of the bench.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He was suspended last week, he isn't suspended for this match.

Sissoko, Salihamidzic, Knezevic, Ekdal, Molinaro, Marchisio - Only these guys won't be available.
Barring any training injuries. :frown:

Buffon

ZebinGa - Legrottaglie - Chiellini - De Ceglie

Camoranesi - Poulsen - Nedved - Giovinco

Amauri - Del Piero

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I really think gio will not be a starter!. But i see him playing later.
Also i think ciro will go old school with the old guard unless some drop of form from someone is glaring obvious.

I think DP will start and my only doubt is if he will field trez or Iaq?. IQ is the most logical choice since trez is rusty right now.....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He probably won't be, but it doesn't matter anyway. The season is over. As long as whomever steps on the pitch gets the job done, that's good enough. It would be cool to see Ferrara switch things up though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)