[SERIE A] Week-37- Siena 0 - 3 JUVENTUS (24-May-09) (11 Viewers)

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
I wonder what Ciro will wear for this game...I would like to see him break out an old school jersey. Maybe the jersey he last wore when he/gigi/neddy/trez/dp last played together. How much would that pump the Old Guard up? :D

I would jerk myself off....for 90 minutes + injury time :shifty:
Sorry to disappoint but I'd say he'll wear a suit.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
eh, since the team has played it for 2 years straight and we need to ensure the maximum possible points I can see him keeping it the same as its what the team knows best. The only difference is the starting lineup will be difference. I can see Gio on the left, Camo on the right and Neddy/Zanetti in the middle. I REALLY want to see Trez/DP together again up top! Hell, I would even take a chance on Araiudo with Chiellini in the back (more reliable IMO than the other two. DC/Zebina on the outsitde. That would be my starting eleven. I really see DP up for this game. Il Capitano.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I just want to see Giovinco play, in any formation
Pretty much my thoughts as well. Ciro pretty much brought him up so I know he has faith in his ability, not to mention Ciro knows what position he plays best so I guess we will see what he starts and how...:snoop:

Mar 24, 2006
We will win this game , mark my word .

and for this game , i'm gonna splash my all Vcash on betting which i've never done before .

Forza Juventus !

what a relief , pfiuhhhh !

Codino

The Rival
Jul 21, 2002
i just think without him, juventus deserve a much better back line. its a slap in the face, ranieri didn't have much to work with. Don't worry im not saying this to spur anything on, because our backline is a shambles aswell haha.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Buffon
Zebina-Legrottaglie-Chiellini-Grygera
Camoranesi-Zanetti-Nedved-Giovinco
Trezeguet-Del Piero

or

Buffon
Grygera-Legrottaglie-Chiellini-De Ceglie
Camoranesi-Tiago-Zanetti-Nedved
Iaquinta-Del Piero

First one would be sexy as hell, all Serie B except for Grygera, they know how to do it, but second one wouldn't be bad too (how's it going for Paolo DC, does he have an injury?). Haven't been so excited about match since we went out of CL :touched:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lets just crush them with all we have left!!!!

Mmmm, ok,.. About the line up... im pretty sure Ciro will go conservative on this one. If he gambles it with a radical new formations and we get pummeled... it would be ugly and he will end looking like clueless.
Most likely, he will field the 4-4-2 woth more or less the same players.... maybe without marchionni who knows.... IM very sure that Gio will not start this game, but also i think that he will make it to the bench and will play later in the game. Its obvious that we desperately need to win this one, and Gio could be a decisive inclution later in game. We need goals and he can provide ways to reach goals so...

I see all the old guard starting this game, unless something happens with the players.

But for the sake of all the juventini....just win this one and end this nightmare!.

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
Oct 16, 2007
Thats what i want from this match :

1- To win
2- Win with clean sheet
3- trezgoal to score
4- gio to play a good match (maybe assist for trez ?)

With 1 i'll be satisfied,with 1,2 i'll be very happy.with 1,2,3 i'll be high in the sky.with all of them i will celebrate 7 days and 7 nights (until the next game starts :D )

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
I can think of a few posters on this forum who want us to not win this game. Namely, the Ranieri Boys. I can only imagine them sitting there sweating in their dark cavages, waiting eagerly to come out and say: "SEE, KICKING RANIERI DID NO GOOD! IT WAS THE PLAYERS FAULT!"

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I can think of a few posters on this forum who want us to not win this game. Namely, the Ranieri Boys. I can only imagine them sitting there sweating in their dark cavages, waiting eagerly to come out and say: "SEE, KICKING RANIERI DID NO GOOD! IT WAS THE PLAYERS FAULT!"
That's only three members and there's no need to mention their names as everyone knows who they are.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
That's only three members and there's no need to mention their names as everyone knows who they are.
Its the same as some of the people on this forum wanting us to lose games so that Ranieri would get kicked out...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)