[Serie A] Verona 2-2 JUVENTUS (Feb. 9th 2014) (5 Viewers)

MoM

• Licht

• Pirlo

• Caceres

• Tevez

Results are only viewable after voting.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Something to read while waiting for tomorrow game with Hellas:
I saw Juve mentioned in this post regarding today Arsenal's 5-1 loss to Liverpool (it could have been way worse). I'm sure someone already posted this. I mean the list just got longer.
"SINCE ARSENAL LAST WON A TROPHY: - They've spent £227,500,000 on players. - 52 of 92 football league clubs have won a trophy. - Arsene Wenger has earned £63.5 million in wages. - The planet Mercury has orbited the Sun 32 times. - London won the rights to host the Olympics, rebuilt Stafford and then hosted the event. - Over 1,000,000 people have been born. - Juventus have been relegated, promoted and won back to back league titles. - Ex Arsenal players have won 44 medals. - Pep Guardiola retired as a player, became a manger, won 16 trophies with Barcelona, took a year break, returned as a manager and won 2 trophies with Bayern Munich"

Or this:
Very lucky loserpools. We were playing against a strong wind in the first half. Second half the wind changed direction in our faces again. On a calm day we would have won 3-0.
Or:
It's not all bad news for Arsenal. I reckon in about 2 years they will be strong enough to finish top. 1.Arsenal 2.Wolves 3.Brentford 4. Walsall. :)

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Something to read while waiting for tomorrow game with Hellas:
I saw Juve mentioned in this post regarding today Arsenal's 5-1 loss to Liverpool (it could have been way worse). I'm sure someone already posted this. I mean the list just got longer.
"SINCE ARSENAL LAST WON A TROPHY: - They've spent £227,500,000 on players. - 52 of 92 football league clubs have won a trophy. - Arsene Wenger has earned £63.5 million in wages. - The planet Mercury has orbited the Sun 32 times. - London won the rights to host the Olympics, rebuilt Stafford and then hosted the event. - Over 1,000,000 people have been born. - Juventus have been relegated, promoted and won back to back league titles. - Ex Arsenal players have won 44 medals. - Pep Guardiola retired as a player, became a manger, won 16 trophies with Barcelona, took a year break, returned as a manager and won 2 trophies with Bayern Munich"

Or this:
Very lucky loserpools. We were playing against a strong wind in the first half. Second half the wind changed direction in our faces again. On a calm day we would have won 3-0.
Or:
It's not all bad news for Arsenal. I reckon in about 2 years they will be strong enough to finish top. 1.Arsenal 2.Wolves 3.Brentford 4. Walsall. :)
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)