[Serie A] Verona 2-2 JUVENTUS (Feb. 9th 2014) (7 Viewers)

MoM

• Licht

• Pirlo

• Caceres

• Tevez

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
No need to be worried. It has been proved no one can touch us in serie A, as long as we do our usual game. If we play like we should, we have to win.
Sorry bro, but i don't agree with this. We have the tendency to get a tad bit arrogant at times, or fall into a bit of disorganization and dare i say, this has been our most error prone year, individually at least, under Conte. I also personally, don't think the scudetto is finished yet. One thing thats great is the fact that Roma maybe 6 points behind technically speaking, but the game in hand only adds to the pressure coz it shows as 9 points on the board. One more defeat/draw for them corresponding with a Juve win, and i can see them make a few mistakes of their own.

Apr 8, 2013
Might be easier than expected. Hellas has quite worsened since Jorginho's departure. I've seen them playing "before" and "after", and, even in the win at Sassuolo, there's a lot of difference.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Might be easier than expected. Hellas has quite worsened since Jorginho's departure. I've seen them playing "before" and "after", and, even in the win at Sassuolo, there's a lot of difference.
I agree. Jorginho was huge for them.

We still have to be careful of Iturbe, Romulo, Luca Toni and Martinho if he plays.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
a 0-3 win would be a sweet birthday present :D!!

first time in a lot of years juve play on my birthday.... (can't even remember when the last time was)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
:agree: With the right mentality this could turn into a pretty easy match. Well... As long as we don't start Bonuccin' around.

Mibor

Feb 5, 2014
Hmm Hellas lost Jorginho, but i think they are still dangerous.It will be hard game for us, i'm really happy that Pirlo is back to good form, but im worry about Tevez :/ He need goals, he's work rate is amazing, but he forgot how to score :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)