[Serie A] Verona 2-1 JUVENTUS [February 8th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I thought there was half a chance we could lose tonight, but in that manner...fucking pathetic. Of course with Allegri as coach it was virtually unheard of to turn a win into a defeat, but there it is. Sarri's plan was a flop, but the conceded goals were from errors yet again.

I'd like to see Bonucci, Pjanic, Matuidi and Douglas Costa (because of injury liability) all gone in the summer, but it's never going to happen. When the system is built around Pjanic and he puts in performances consistently on the level of a spastic child, you are on the back foot straight away. When you have a central defender who invariably doesn't want to defend it's also not the best. They are key players in his system but have gone from important, to weakness, to liability.

So much wrong with this team but we've been glossing over it for a while with bits of quality up front. The defence and midfield are really worrying. Lack of fitness, rotation or options at fullback. Garlic breath arsing around in the middle. Flappy in goal. Midfield is just a joke as a unit, even if Bentancur and Rabiot are largely improving.

We're just easy to get at, so eventually it means losses. Sarri either sorts that or the season falls on its arse, simple.
I would leave Bonucci, he had one bad game. Others i d o nt really care they can fuck off.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
We worked even harder for them to get a winner.

Proud of Sarri and the boiz
Agree. I dont want to defend Sarri or players for this show. But i want to give credit to Verona for their game. They played very well even agains Lazio and Milan where they drew. They are not by chance in 6th place. But this is no excuse for our players to underperform.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
An attack with DC and Pipa against high pressure team it would always suck cuz they don't know how to handle tempo and hold the ball. Zone defense is a huge handicap and Mauricio isn't even consider the possibility to change it, so game over

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Wait for the chain smokers comments after the game.The pitch and the grass are to be blamed for our defeat.Not his bad preparation and motivation of the players.Watch and see.The pitch is to be blamed.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
The problem with the team is that we are way too static. We don't move enough or we're lacking football brains. We're mostly just expecting things to happen, we don't really have depth/width on the field and it looks like we're completely clueless most of the time. We're also lacking somewhat decent wingbacks, Cuads having 1 good game out of 5 isn't good enough while AS isn't doing anything else but receiving passes and giving it to the next guy within 2 meters.

Pjanic was fucking terrible, that's all about it.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Who gives a shit if pjanic made an error! He has been Playing like shit for months! Was terrible today, evne before the error. He plays like an zombie!! Absolute terrible at the moment!

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I would leave Bonucci, he had one bad game. Others i d o nt really care they can fuck off.
Bonnuci has a good game here and there ,but he is usually a decent to poor defender .
Some tuzzer posted stats and bonnuci only wins 53% of his duels and rugani 47 or something like that .
De ligt 63 and vvd 75%.
He is a poor defender but unfortunately those that need to replace him are injured.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I can't stand this idiot of a coach any more !CL.....give me a break.We will lose the Scudetto ,not to think about CL.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Again just like Fiorentina, 60 minutes of wasted football with Higuain. Dybala comes on and we look dangerous but again, our front 3 don't defend so its inevitable that we give up some chances. I've always said that we need 4 midfielders or we're too soft in the middle. We started the season well with a 4-3-1-2 and as soon as we go 4-3-3 we look garbage. We don't have all round wingers like Camaronsei or Nedved, we can't win shit without solidity at the back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)