[Serie A] Verona 2-1 JUVENTUS [February 8th, 2020] (3 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 7, 2003
We have fallen a long way if we start to pray for other teams to help us.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
I didn't mention praying. I get what you want to say. We are in a bad form right now, this can happen in a long season. I'm not really sure, what we lack and what we need.
Doesn't matter Ivan Juric good coach, made everything right tonight and got rewarded. Hellas Verona played a proud and brave game.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
DeLigt's positioning tonight and his overall performance were poor.I must admit that Demiral is way better than him.Doesn't matter what his price tag and his salaries are.

- - - Updated - - -

The traitor a.k.a Bomucci is in his usuall playing style.Criple.Even his garlic cookies and his motivator cannot help him.

- - - Updated - - -

So loosing the scudetto.How the board hire this idiot of a coach is beyond me.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Cant believe we suck so hard.. at least one positive from this game - We might go for Kumbulla who is a very good defender..

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Sarri teams will always make mistakes, his teams are just not disciplined enough, I'm not sure that will ever change
Well,he is 60 plus.Pure idiot!.When he will change and WHO will hire him?Real?Again ,idiot /Lack of authority ,kuck of ideas.A "street"coach.Our board has to be blamed for hiring him.Ronaldo is wasting his time with him.Idiot(3 times said).

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
DeLigt's positioning tonight and his overall performance were poor.I must admit that Demiral is way better than him.Doesn't matter what his price tag and his salaries are.

- - - Updated - - -

The traitor a.k.a Bomucci is in his usuall playing style.Criple.Even his garlic cookies and his motivator cannot help him.

- - - Updated - - -

So loosing the scudetto.How the board hire this idiot of a coach is beyond me.
Demiral is great and so is De Ligt - The problem isnt De Ligt but our whole setup when defending with a special mention to our weak midfield.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Demiral is great and so is De Ligt - The problem isnt De Ligt but our whole setup when defending with a special mention to our weak midfield.
Demiral shows more than De Ligt.I agree with you about set up and especially authority and implementing the ideas of Sarri(if he has some).

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Demiral shows more than De Ligt.I agree with you about set up and especially authority and implementing the ideas of Sarri(if he has some).
At the start of the season De Ligt got some handballs but now it seems he overcome the difficulty of understanding the difference between basketball and football.
De Ligt then played well overall. I do agree Demiral has shown more and its very sad that we lost him for this season (especially when Chiellini is also injured)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
At the start of the season De Ligt got some handballs but now it seems he overcome the difficulty of understanding the difference between basketball and football.
De Ligt then played well overall. I do agree Demiral has shown more and its very sad that we lost him for this season (especially when Chiellini is also injured)
Agree!

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I still can't get over that we lost from goals of Borini and freaking Pazzini. It would be funny if I wasn't a Juve fan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)