[Serie A] Verona 2-1 JUVENTUS [February 8th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
We’ve been used to undeserved wins in games like this because we didn’t make silly mistakes.

These idiotic mistakes have littered this season and the desire to mark zonally at set pieces has managed to somehow make our set piece defending even worse.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
First i would ask Pjanic and some o ther guys what they were doing. The midfield was non existent.
I can understand when the midfield is not good enough against Lazio as they have two WC players in their midfield but we can have no excuse against Verona..

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Worst match i have ever watched from juve. Couldnt get out of our own mid. Fucking idiotic passes so easily read and poorly played its fucking inexusable. Team iq didnt even reach 100 today. Sell pjanic sack sarri, this is just not good enough. Fucking infuriating watching the same passes getting picked up by verona again and again and again bc our players thinks passing the ball in the same fuvking pattern is smart. And again sell pjanic please, that fucking backpass lost us 3 points today

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
This is all to that idiot Sarri!Not a single word more.Idiot!Pure idiot.They played before two days and we have the whole week and we didn't prepare the game well.Fuck you stupid chain smoker. You never was,never will be a great coach.Stupid idiot.Walk your dog and listen your mother who is a Fiorentina fan.Fuck you.Oooouuuuugh!Just can't imagine that we are having a coach like this one,

Last edited:

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Why everyone blames pjanic when was bentancours dreadful backheel pass that started the first goal.
Pjanic barely reached the ball to try to avoid borini entering in possession?
Instead of playing it simple benta decided to go zidane on them with half the talent.

Dreadful match that shows how we still can't control the flow of the game after we score.
Bonnuci is only starting because Demiral and chiello is injured and rugani is worse .
We should strive to increase our advantage yet we revert to soaking up pressure with a makeshift defense.

Getting terrible results away from home is the way to lose seria A.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
I've had enough, i knew to instill Sarris style will take time to instill but he's regressed our team. A team of champions to a team of nobodies. Verona are a good team, we should have been prepared. #Sarriout

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Everybody except CR7 looked tired and lost. It's funny since Verona played a midweek match and we had a full week rest.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Congrats to Hellas Verona, very good display today from the whole team. Didn't expect them to be so organised.

We lost because of individual errors of Bentancur, Pjanic and Bonucci
And scored because of individual work of CR7.

- - - Updated - - -

Losing the title at the hands of Pazzini and Borini :lol:

They’re all fucked. Every one of them. Disgraceful match.
So fitting considering who our coach is.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Losing the title at the hands of Pazzini and Borini :lol:

They’re all fucked. Every one of them. Disgraceful match.
You tell me, i thought it was a mistake to start with Higuain who did nothing, but then Dybala comes one and he does nothing. Then Ramsey comes one and he does nithing, which is something j m actually used to right now but still.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I thought there was half a chance we could lose tonight, but in that manner...fucking pathetic. Of course with Allegri as coach it was virtually unheard of to turn a win into a defeat, but there it is. Sarri's plan was a flop, but the conceded goals were from errors yet again.

I'd like to see Bonucci, Pjanic, Matuidi and Douglas Costa (because of injury liability) all gone in the summer, but it's never going to happen. When the system is built around Pjanic and he puts in performances consistently on the level of a spastic child, you are on the back foot straight away. When you have a central defender who invariably doesn't want to defend it's also not the best. They are key players in his system but have gone from important, to weakness, to liability.

So much wrong with this team but we've been glossing over it for a while with bits of quality up front. The defence and midfield are really worrying. Lack of fitness, rotation or options at fullback. Garlic breath arsing around in the middle. Flappy in goal. Midfield is just a joke as a unit, even if Bentancur and Rabiot are largely improving.

We're just easy to get at, so eventually it means losses. Sarri either sorts that or the season falls on its arse, simple.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Why everyone blames pjanic when was bentancours dreadful backheel pass that started the first goal.
Pjanic barely reached the ball to try to avoid borini entering in possession?
Instead of playing it simple benta decided to go zidane on them with half the talent.

Dreadful match that shows how we still can't control the flow of the game after we score.
Bonnuci is only starting because Demiral and chiello is injured and rugani is worse .
We should strive to increase our advantage yet we revert to soaking up pressure with a makeshift defense.

Getting terrible results away from home is the way to lose seria A.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
It was incredibly poor from both Bentancur and Pjanic, but Pjanic is the forum’s favourite punching bag right now (and he deserves it to some degree for his poor play) and Rodrigo the darling, so of course Tuz places 100% blame on Pjanic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)