[Serie A] Udinese 2-6 JUVENTUS [October 22nd 2017] (15 Viewers)

FUCK VAR

• Buffon

• Rugani

• Khedira

• Pjanic

• Higuain

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #82
    Got dat balance one side defends the other attacks

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #87
    Need that defensive contribution to make the formation work.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #90
    So Camilla are you getting FIFA18? Its actually pretty fun, best addition in a while
    Since you got it i might next week:D

Since I got back from living in FL I haven’t hooked up the PS4 yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Haven’t heard anything about it. What makes it better?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    I didn't say you said that. I only referred to your general bitching and moaning that lots of users on here see it. But if no more of those from you on this forum going forward then I'm glad I'm wrong.
    So you are the "voice of the masses "of TUZ?:sergio:.The last person here to evaluate someone's posts.I will always criticize when we play bad and hail our boys when we play good and meanwhile do not give a fuck about your opinion..And do yourself a favor.Watch some Juve games instead of posting a nonsense comments like this and the previous one.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #94
    :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

I’m beginning to think I found another DA.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Watch :inter2: upset Napoli. :xfinger:

Latest news from Sky:

Juventus (4-2-3-1) : Buffon; Lichsteiner, Rugani, Chiellini, Asamoah; Pjanić, Matuidi; Douglas Costa, Dybala, Mandžukić; Higuain.

Attachments

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    Allegri on Rugani

Rugani will play tomorrow. I hadn’t seen many guarantees from him in training and preferred to use other players in certain games

- - - Updated - - -

Max Allegri loses Blaise Matuidi and launches Daniele Rugani against Udinese, but warns Juventus must “set aside aesthetics and get points.”

It kicks off on Sunday at 17.00 UK time (16.00 GMT), click here for a match preview.

The Bianconeri fought back from an Alex Sandro own goal to beat Sporting 2-1 in the Champions League on Wednesday, but lost their unbeaten home record in Serie A to Lazio after 50 wins and seven draws.

“Paulo Dybala returned from Argentina and was not in good shape, so he was rested on Saturday,” said the Coach in his Press conference.

“He is in good shape, he’s able to deal with any issue on or off the field and he will play tomorrow. I said the team was disconnected because it’s like when you have a computer and it’s not connected to the Internet, it won’t go very well. That happens on the field too.

“Rugani will play tomorrow. I hadn’t seen many guarantees from him in training and preferred to use other players in certain games. Claudio Marchisio is called up, but not Blaise Matuidi because he has a muscular issue in the flexor.

“Mattia De Sciglio will return to training with the squad on Monday, Marko Pjaca will play with the Primavera squad to get minutes in his legs and Benedikt Howedes will slowly get into the group from Monday. Giorgio Chiellini will 99 per cent play tomorrow.

“After the break for international duty, we should all be there and ready to play. Injuries happen during a season.”

Juventus have slipped down to third place and are seven points off leaders Napoli, but tonight the Partenopei go head-to-head with second-placed Inter.

“We need to recover lost points and stop those in front of us breaking away. We have to work as a team and leave aside the issue of aesthetics or beautiful football, because we need to put some points under our belts.”

Allegri consolidated his reputation as a supersub Coach by introducing Douglas Costa against Sporting, who within 13 seconds provided the assist for Mario Mandzukic’s goal.

“It takes luck too, but I already wanted to make the change against Lazio. I’m glad I waited, because the Sporting match was more important for us to win.

“Douglas Costa is in good shape and when you play so many games, it’s important to have the right changes off the bench. I still have to decide if he will start.”

http://app.football-italia.net/?ref...t#article/footballitalia-111628&menu=news-all

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #98
    Polish
    Licht-Rugani-Chiellini-Sandro
    Bencantur-Pjanic
    Costa-Bernie-Mario
    Dybala​

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    Allegri on Rugani

Rugani will play tomorrow. I hadn’t seen many guarantees from him in training and preferred to use other players in certain games

- - - Updated - - -

Max Allegri loses Blaise Matuidi and launches Daniele Rugani against Udinese, but warns Juventus must “set aside aesthetics and get points.”

It kicks off on Sunday at 17.00 UK time (16.00 GMT), click here for a match preview.

The Bianconeri fought back from an Alex Sandro own goal to beat Sporting 2-1 in the Champions League on Wednesday, but lost their unbeaten home record in Serie A to Lazio after 50 wins and seven draws.

“Paulo Dybala returned from Argentina and was not in good shape, so he was rested on Saturday,” said the Coach in his Press conference.

“He is in good shape, he’s able to deal with any issue on or off the field and he will play tomorrow. I said the team was disconnected because it’s like when you have a computer and it’s not connected to the Internet, it won’t go very well. That happens on the field too.

“Rugani will play tomorrow. I hadn’t seen many guarantees from him in training and preferred to use other players in certain games. Claudio Marchisio is called up, but not Blaise Matuidi because he has a muscular issue in the flexor.

“Mattia De Sciglio will return to training with the squad on Monday, Marko Pjaca will play with the Primavera squad to get minutes in his legs and Benedikt Howedes will slowly get into the group from Monday. Giorgio Chiellini will 99 per cent play tomorrow.

“After the break for international duty, we should all be there and ready to play. Injuries happen during a season.”

Juventus have slipped down to third place and are seven points off leaders Napoli, but tonight the Partenopei go head-to-head with second-placed Inter.

“We need to recover lost points and stop those in front of us breaking away. We have to work as a team and leave aside the issue of aesthetics or beautiful football, because we need to put some points under our belts.”

Allegri consolidated his reputation as a supersub Coach by introducing Douglas Costa against Sporting, who within 13 seconds provided the assist for Mario Mandzukic’s goal.

“It takes luck too, but I already wanted to make the change against Lazio. I’m glad I waited, because the Sporting match was more important for us to win.

“Douglas Costa is in good shape and when you play so many games, it’s important to have the right changes off the bench. I still have to decide if he will start.”

http://app.football-italia.net/?ref...t#article/footballitalia-111628&menu=news-all
    We are 5 points down than garbage town boys."Very" accurate interview.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #100
    Marchisio is called up :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Players called up:
    1 Buffon
    3 Chiellini
    5 Pjanic
    6 Khedira
    7 Cuadrado
    8 Marchisio
    9 Higuaín
    10 Dybala
    11 Douglas Costa
    12 Alex Sandro
    15 Barzagli
    16 Pinsoglio
    17 Mandzukic
    22 Asamoah
    23 Szczesny
    24 Rugani
    26 Lichtsteiner
    30 Bentancur
    33 Bernardeschi

http://www.juventus.com/it/news/news/2017/udinesejuve--i-convocati.php

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)