[Serie A] Udinese 2-6 JUVENTUS [October 22nd 2017] (3 Viewers)

FUCK VAR

• Buffon

• Rugani

• Khedira

• Pjanic

• Higuain

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #102
    Come on Matuidi, get your shit together, can't take more of Khedira starting.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
    Hopefully its either Bencantur or Claudio with Pjanic :sad:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
    why the $#@! are we rotating asamoah and sandro every match
    cuz they r in the same level in Max's eyes :lol:

The worst part is AS is out of form and he would suit be on the pitch IMO

- - - Updated - - -

Marchisio is called up :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Players called up:
    1 Buffon
    3 Chiellini
    5 Pjanic
    6 Khedira
    7 Cuadrado
    8 Marchisio
    9 Higuaín
    10 Dybala
    11 Douglas Costa
    12 Alex Sandro
    15 Barzagli
    16 Pinsoglio
    17 Mandzukic
    22 Asamoah
    23 Szczesny
    24 Rugani
    26 Lichtsteiner
    30 Bentancur
    33 Bernardeschi

http://www.juventus.com/it/news/news/2017/udinesejuve--i-convocati.php
    :flag1::flag1:

Hopefully Cheesio will get into shape quickly enough to avoid Napoli take away

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    cuz they r in the same level in Max's eyes :lol:

The worst part is AS is out of form and he would suit be on the pitch IMO

- - - Updated - - -

:flag1::flag1:

Hopefully Cheesio will get into shape quickly enough to avoid Napoli take away
    Thing is if we keep rotating sandro each game he's never going to get continuity and consistent form

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Come on Matuidi, get your shit together, can't take more of Khedira starting.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
    We had Benatia and Sturaro starting in a crucial CL game; that is far worse than Khedira against Udinese. Fortunately, both The Moroccan Malaise and The Accident are injured. The god of injuries does have mercy after all.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #113
    We had Benatia and Sturaro starting in a crucial CL game; that is far worse than Khedira against Udinese. Fortunately, both The Moroccan Malaise and The Accident are injured. The god of injuries does have mercy after all.
    :lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    What baffles me is that Asa always had an idea how to dribble through a player or pass him when 1 on 1. Nowadays he only passes balls backwards or sideways. What the fvck happened to him? Used to be my favourite player.
    you mean knock the ball past to the left and try to outpace him? cause that was always his idea

- - - Updated - - -

why the fuck are we rotating asamoah and sandro every match
    has to be some concern over his fitness

May 26, 2016
    What baffles me is that Asa always had an idea how to dribble through a player or pass him when 1 on 1. Nowadays he only passes balls backwards or sideways. What the fvck happened to him? Used to be my favourite player.
    i know right?

Under Conte he would storm that flank like a boss.

Well, not all players age like fine wine i guess.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    True but he is definitely out of form.Looks like he doesn't give a fuck about what's happening on the pitch.Not good enough in attack,horrible in defense.
    That's a great question you raise there BD.

An off form Sandro that doesn't "give a fuck" is still better than Asamoah.
    It's not just Asamoah but the general squad rotation is beginning to irritate me. I'm all for rotation when it is necessary but at this stage of the season it's not like the players need a rest every other game.

It almost seems like some players aren't even picked on merit i.e. Bentancur should be starting ahead of khedira to say the least yet even with matuidi out he looks set to be on the bench again, I mean really now? Say what you want about Udinese, WE HAVE TO WIN TOMORROW! so play your best f*cking team! We need continuity now and I can't believe allegri is still tinkering with the lineup each week as if to say he doesn't have a fucking clue who are his best players right now

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    It's not just Asamoah but the general squad rotation is beginning to irritate me. I'm all for rotation when it is necessary but at this stage of the season it's not like the players need a rest every other game.

It almost seems like some players aren't even picked on merit i.e. Bentancur should be starting ahead of khedira to say the least yet even with matuidi out he looks set to be on the bench again, I mean really now? Say what you want about Udinese, WE HAVE TO WIN TOMORROW! so play your best f*cking team! We need continuity now and I can't believe allegri is still tinkering with the lineup each week as if to say he doesn't have a fucking clue who are his best players right now
    Spoken like a true ultra ❤️

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)