[Serie A] Udinese 2-6 JUVENTUS [October 22nd 2017] (2 Viewers)

FUCK VAR

• Buffon

• Rugani

• Khedira

• Pjanic

• Higuain

Results are only viewable after voting.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
Stupid idea from stupid posters as usual. Its not like neglecting Serie A is going to give us much of a better shot in CL anyway.

You honestly can't "plan" to win a cup competition imo like you can a league. You could be the best, most prepared team in the competition and still...one bad night, one poor referee decision and you could be out.

In a league you can make up for that.
I thought Linebreak left Tuz for good and took sgjuveboy, khunglongkhelua and Dukac with him?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I thought Linebreak left Tuz for good and took sgjuveboy, khunglongkhelua and Dukac with him?
And I thought that there are no more imbeciles posting here but obviously you are the biggest one .Where did you see that I wrote that I don't care about Serie A or that not winning the league has any connections with CL you stupid moron?It would be awesome if we win a straight seventh scudetto in a row.So piss of with that bullshit nonsense you wrote and don't came from mice's hole when you don't have anything to say .:stupid:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Stupid idea from stupid posters as usual. Its not like neglecting Serie A is going to give us much of a better shot in CL anyway.

You honestly can't "plan" to win a cup competition imo like you can a league. You could be the best, most prepared team in the competition and still...one bad night, one poor referee decision and you could be out.

In a league you can make up for that.
History taught us that we can't win the ECL when we're winning Serie A. 1985 Hellas Verona took Scudetto and we took ECC. 1996 AC Milan took Scudetto and we took ECL. Simple as that.

- - - Updated - - -

Leave @DUKAC alone.

- - - Updated - - -

And I thought that there are no more imbeciles posting here but obviously you are the biggest one .Where did you see that I wrote that I don't care about Serie A or that not winning the league has any connections with CL you stupid moron?It would be awesome if we win a straight seventh scudetto in a row.So piss of with that bull$#@! nonsense you wrote and don't came from mice's hole when you don't have anything to say .:stupid:
Hey mate, don't risk an infraction or a ban for that stupid comment from @juventus4life.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #68
    With Benatia out it’s the perfect time for Rugani...

Report: Benatia to miss Udinese
    By Football Italia staff

Juventus defender Medhi Benatia will reportedly miss Sunday’s match against Udinese with a bruised ankle.

Benatia was replaced midway through Juve’s 2-1 win against Sporting CP on Wednesday, and Tuttosport claims tests showed 'heavy’ bruising to his left ankle.

Although “it seems unlikely that he can recover” for the trip to Udine, the newspaper expects him to 'definitely’ return against SPAL next weekend.

The 30-year-old has made just three appearances in Serie A this season but completed 90 minutes in each of them

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    With Benatia out it’s the perfect time for Rugani...

Report: Benatia to miss Udinese
    By Football Italia staff

Juventus defender Medhi Benatia will reportedly miss Sunday’s match against Udinese with a bruised ankle.

Benatia was replaced midway through Juve’s 2-1 win against Sporting CP on Wednesday, and Tuttosport claims tests showed 'heavy’ bruising to his left ankle.

Although “it seems unlikely that he can recover” for the trip to Udine, the newspaper expects him to 'definitely’ return against SPAL next weekend.

The 30-year-old has made just three appearances in Serie A this season but completed 90 minutes in each of them
    Or it's time for this backline

Lichtsteiner Barzagli Chiellini Asamoah

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Neglecting serie A to win the CL? Bad idea.

We have more chances to win serie a, even when playing this wonky, than winning CL. So lets try to grab what we can.

When we have a proper functioning team with a couple more top players, then we can talk about winning CL

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    3-5-2 will pop up sometime soon when we keep on dropping points. It's our go back to basics formation that we use in times of crisis :touched:

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #75

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
    And I thought that there are no more imbeciles posting here but obviously you are the biggest one .Where did you see that I wrote that I don't care about Serie A or that not winning the league has any connections with CL you stupid moron?It would be awesome if we win a straight seventh scudetto in a row.So piss of with that bull$#@! nonsense you wrote and don't came from mice's hole when you don't have anything to say .:stupid:
    I didn't say you said that. I only referred to your general bitching and moaning that lots of users on here see it. But if no more of those from you on this forum going forward then I'm glad I'm wrong.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #77
    I didn't say you said that. I only referred to your general bitching and moaning that lots of users on here see it. But if no more of those from you on this forum going forward then I'm glad I'm wrong.
    :numnum:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    3-5-2 will pop up sometime soon when we keep on dropping points. It's our go back to basics formation that we use in times of crisis :touched:
    actually i think its 343 nowadays considering our strength has shifted from our midfield to our attack the past 2 years. and this might be a good idea really, we lack that quality RB so we could go with 3 CBs and Cuadrado at RWB

- - - Updated - - -

Watch max manage to not play Rugani :lol:
    and once the day finally comes when we play him, it will be at RB against someone like Perisic or Insigne :allegri:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)