[Serie A] Udinese 2-6 JUVENTUS [October 22nd 2017] (12 Viewers)

FUCK VAR

• Buffon

• Rugani

• Khedira

• Pjanic

• Higuain

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
That’s how I feel about Asa
I totally understand how you feel, but once upon a time Asa was actually useful for us, so I respect/appreciate/admire him for his past; the same applies to Licht and Barza, even though all three of them should be gone come season's end. However, Rick Ross Advocate and Blunder Benny have never been relevant or useful.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #42
    I totally understand how you feel, but once upon a time Asa was actually useful for us, so I respect/appreciate/admire him for his past; the same applies to Licht and Barza, even though all three of them should be gone come season's end. However, Rick Ross Advocate and Blunder Benny have never been relevant or useful.
    :D

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    You do this on purpose, don't you? :D
    @Klin

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    I just don't care about Serie A anymore. Sure, it's not nice when your team is not the best but it's not too good either when only 1 team is winning Scudetti for more than 5 years. Our defense is in shambles, the only one performing is Chiellini. When will we see Howedes debut? This season reminds me of 2003/2004. We were scoring a lot but also receiving a lot. You know how that season ended. :shifty:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
    Aug 22, 2007
    I just don't care about Serie A anymore. Sure, it's not nice when your team is not the best but it's not too good either when only 1 team is winning Scudetti for more than 5 years. Our defense is in shambles, the only one performing is Chiellini. When will we see Howedes debut? This season reminds me of 2003/2004. We were scoring a lot but also receiving a lot. You know how that season ended. .shifty:
    Why does it matter how the season ends if you don't care about Serie A?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Stupid idea from stupid posters as usual. Its not like neglecting Serie A is going to give us much of a better shot in CL anyway.

You honestly can't "plan" to win a cup competition imo like you can a league. You could be the best, most prepared team in the competition and still...one bad night, one poor referee decision and you could be out.

In a league you can make up for that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)