[Serie A] Udinese 2-2 Juventus [August 22nd, 2021] (19 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Wat? He wasn’t under any pressure when Bonucci passed to him. You seriously saying Bonucci pass was a mistake lol? Any keeper worth his salt easily plays that out. If you can’t trust your keeper with that pass, you have massive problems.
And Bono wasn't either so easily could have passed the ball upfield. I see too much of this pussyfooting around with the ball in their own end. I rather lose possession upfield. Yes another GK handles it but don't give a mentally struggling Tek anymore to handle. What was there, 6 minutes left. First game and the same crap that happened far too often last year around their goal. Besides that play this defense isn't good at keeping possession in front of the goal.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Great first half with only Morata looking off. Second half was the keeper's fault but under pressure we didn't look like we could hold possession and press Udine back into their half. They were easily winning the midfield and bursting through the middle. I think that whenever we play 4-3-3 our attack could be sick but we can't do it in midfield so 4-4-2 or 3-5-2 is where we've looked our best under Allegri and the right direction for us. Even with a defensive mindset you have lots of possession and with our attackers we should easily bury teams and control the game despite keeper mistakes. Right now its hard to tell who should be in the midfield.

shilawieh

Mar 31, 2011
Statistically speaking we are the number one team in passing the ball backward. I have seen corners go back to the goalkeeper. So yeah, do you want him to shoot the ball out every fucking time? Although I wish he did because backward passes really piss me off.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Statistically speaking we are the number one team in passing the ball backward. I have seen corners go back to the goalkeeper. So yeah, do you want him to shoot the ball out every fucking time? Although I wish he did because backward passes really piss me off.
Well yes. There are certain occasions where you are under pressure and you just kick it out on a big diagonal. For some reason more modern keepers like to try to keep the ball in at all costs to retain possession, even at the risk of a goal. So common sense ideas that were taught for 50 years go out of the window.

He's just far too casual doing it. In the fucking 82 min or whatever with a 1 goal lead. It's mind-boggling how stupid you'd have to be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)