[Serie A] Udinese 2-2 Juventus [August 22nd, 2021] (3 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
While the keeper is directly responsible for dropping points the rest of the team were terrible in the second half and almost did nothing. My blsme is not only on Woj
Our players sleeping in 2nd half. Even if the 1st goal is also on Szczesny fault when he spill a weak shot and also recklessly block the player. Some of other players looks expected that we concede. I see Ramsey and Bentancur walking with hand raise, I don't know why they raise the hand as it seems nothing wrong with the play. Stupid mentality, Its like our fast goals and no threat from Udinese in 1st half made some of our players underestimate it in 2nd half

Buy on AliExpress.com

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
This.

Even in the first half the midfield was easily overrun multiple times. The goals just masked the obvious. Tek is the culprit and the main reason for conceding the goals, but that nonexistent midfield is a far greater issue.
True. Looking at stats Udinese had 10 more crosses than Juve. Udinese easily could have scored in the first half. Just looking at sub pattern and more pissed off about the draw when looking at the vid of Tek's mistake.

I mean Chiell comes on for Ramsey so 3 now CBs and Danilo and Sandro. Wouldn't think anyone could score! Tek screws up at end but going back to vid only Bono with ball in is sight near our goal. So WTF was MDL and Chiell and Danilo and Sandro. Of course those 2 Udinese HUSTLING players who contributed to the tying were subbed in at the 57 and 80 minute marks. I mean Bent was still in the game also.

Max hopefully will fix the defense which was so not there today. Maybe something to do with the midfield not doing their job also.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Chill a bit... just miss a couple of games and you'll see the difference, we are so gonna dominate Europe Italy again
won't dominate anything if we have to rely and dum dums like morata, sandro, kulusevski, and berna. these guys are udinese level players.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
True. Looking at stats Udinese had 10 more crosses than Juve. Udinese easily could have scored in the first half. Just looking at sub pattern and more pissed off about the draw when looking at the vid of Tek's mistake.

I mean Chiell comes on for Ramsey so 3 now CBs and Danilo and Sandro. Wouldn't think anyone could score! Tek screws up at end but going back to vid only Bono with ball in is sight near our goal. So WTF was MDL and Chiell and Danilo and Sandro. Of course those 2 Udinese HUSTLING players who contributed to the tying were subbed in at the 57 and 80 minute marks. I mean Bent was still in the game also.

Max hopefully will fix the defense which was so not there today. Maybe something to do with the midfield not doing their job also.
Agree, I do think Locatelli for Ramsey is the right logical choice to keep the lead and have a chance to get another goals. And CR7 come on for Dybala + Kaio Jorge for Morata so we play a different kind of style with fresh leg Jorge supporting fresh leg CR7 against their tired leg defenders

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I only saw the highlights. They don't show many important aspects of yesterday's match, so my impression that the goalkeeper single-handedly turned a routine 3:0 or 4:0 win into a 2:2 draw might be wrong. The highlights also show an impressive Dybala, even after the two goals.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I only saw the highlights. They don't show many important aspects of yesterday's match, so my impression that the goalkeeper single-handedly turned a routine 3:0 or 4:0 win into a 2:2 draw might be wrong. The highlights also show an impressive Dybala, even after the two goals.
Not wrong. That's exactly what happened.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Basically

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Stop trolling.

Perhaps because it was the first game of the season. Just a guess though.
or because it wasn't some coaching error that cost us, but two individual errors from the same player having a nightmare of a game

we did fine as a team. udinese created 1 or 2 chances all game, while we scored two brilliant goals, hit the post twice, and got a disallowed goal for a nanometric offside. i'm happy with the display, while the result is obviously disappointing. we won the game, tek still took 2 points away. max has nothing to explain.

Jul 28, 2021
Stop trolling.

Perhaps because it was the first game of the season. Just a guess though.
Not only that

Alegri is someone who...

1. Can learn with his mistakes (not that this game was his fault, in general terms).

2. The tie was Goalkeeper's fault.

3. This match was full of unluck. Easily coud have this game ended 5x2 or 5x1.

About Ramsey, I have to say that I impress that no one is talking about his blame in the first goal. He in the front of defense make too easy for the opponent pass there. Ligt tried press and the stupid penalty happens for this. Of course, Szczesny looks a teenegers and plays badly, but all this happens because RAMSEY

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Not only that

Alegri is someone who...

1. Can learn with his mistakes (not that this game was his fault, in general terms).

2. The tie was Goalkeeper's fault.

3. This match was full of unluck. Easily coud have this game ended 5x2 or 5x1.

About Ramsey, I have to say that I impress that no one is talking about his blame in the first goal. He in the front of defense make too easy for the opponent pass there. Ligt tried press and the stupid penalty happens for this. Of course, Szczesny looks a teenegers and plays badly, but all this happens because RAMSEY
Ramsey and De Ligt do make errors leading up to the penalty incident, however spilling the ball with hard hands and then the rash nature of compounding that first error with another one makes the goalkeeping error far worse IMO.

Oct 23, 2011
People going crazy over this are insane. We dominated the first half unlike anything we've seen over the last two years. Great velocity, vertical play, but at the same time have the patience to pick the right pass. It was as if we set the time back 3 years. Then in the 2nd half we saw last year's Juve lead by individual howlers. It will take a bit to flip the mindset from the last 2 years - the team needs to regain the confidence and maturity. One Tek gets his head out of his ass this season will be a walk in the park going forward.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Ramsey and De Ligt do make errors leading up to the penalty incident, however spilling the ball with hard hands and then the rash nature of compounding that first error with another one makes the goalkeeping error far worse IMO.
Yes, its central and not quite a strong shot. It should have been saved by Szczesny

- - - Updated - - -

Even though it is still early and we can still recover from this, I am still angry that we lost 2 points like that yesterday.
I also feel angry. I think its normal as a fans. We have a great expectation this season and in 1st half we are quite comfortable and get a lead. I just cant understand how its happened, 2 howlers and a dissalowed winning goal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)