[Serie A] Udinese 2-2 Juventus [August 22nd, 2021] (11 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Statistically speaking we are the number one team in passing the ball backward. I have seen corners go back to the goalkeeper. So yeah, do you want him to shoot the ball out every fucking time? Although I wish he did because backward passes really piss me off.
Bonucci is supposed to be some magical wizard Lothar Mattheaus deep lying playmaker with the ball, yet here he is dumping off the burden on Tek all the time.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Something tells me we might break 20
With the current form and past it versions of Tek and Perin it’s really not that far fetched that we might add even more to that run…

Allegri can only do so much in terms of organizing us to not conceede, in the end it’s the players that are the ones to decide games, i wouldn’t take too much out of a first game as its still plenty of time to turn things around and i wouldn’t necessarily put all the blame on Tek either as he’s not the only one that had a series of brainfarts today but he surely was the most influential one in the end result and tbf signs are certainly not encouraging when your starting GK suddenly turns from one of the most reliable players the past few seasons directly into a Serie C level player whitin the span of a year.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Disappointing to give up a 2 goal lead..allegri would be furious with that. Tek needs help mentally...

But some positives...great to see dybala score and assist on the goals. Lots to improve, players who would normally start were on bench.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Giving away the initiative to the underdog is a classic that I hated the most in Allegri's Juve. Udinese are really a bunch of physical butchers who can't play under pressure, why give them so much space is something I can't understand. If you don't allow them to get out of their half as easily as we did, they rely on hoofing the ball forward and there we had a clear advantage to recover the ball.

The midfield is in shit state and that's a good defensive line for Allegri but if we can't dominate and finish off Udinese, I find it hard to imagine how we're going to deal with much stronger teams. If Locatelli and Rabiot don't hit the ground running, we're fucked...

3 man back line to save the result is another thing that needs to go away. That Juve is not here anymore, such a weak move to fallback to something so old. We were too deep before the CM -> CB change, I don't now what Allegri expected here. Like, to survive the last 15 minutes of crosses into our box? Is that the plan to finish off games? It worked in the past with BBC and it should stay in the past.

Regarding the GK: I really hope Allegri drops Tek for Perin, It has to be done. Beyond criminal performance and I actually defended his ass last season, lol. This one backfired badly for me :/

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Giving away the initiative to the underdog is a classic that I hated the most in Allegri's Juve. Udinese are really a bunch of physical butchers who can't play under pressure, why give them so much space is something I can't understand. If you don't allow them to get out of their half as easily as we did, they rely on hoofing the ball forward and there we had a clear advantage to recover the ball.

The midfield is in shit state and that's a good defensive line for Allegri but if we can't dominate and finish off Udinese, I find it hard to imagine how we're going to deal with much stronger teams. If Locatelli and Rabiot don't hit the ground running, we're fucked...

3 man back line to save the result is another thing that needs to go away. That Juve is not here anymore, such a weak move to fallback to something so old. We were too deep before the CM -> CB change, I don't now what Allegri expected here. Like, to survive the last 15 minutes of crosses into our box? Is that the plan to finish off games? It worked in the past with BBC and it should stay in the past.

Regarding the GK: I really hope Allegri drops Tek for Perin, It has to be done. Beyond criminal performance and I actually defended his ass last season, lol. This one backfired badly for me :/
If we had a half decent keeper we would have easily won this game but unfortunately he is a big liability in Serie A and champions league so it is difficult to have any expectations that Allegri is going to work his magic with such liability in his team along with the Ronaldo situation

Darkhorse

Aug 11, 2013
Why am I more upset than I ought to be?
Tek, Ramsey, Bentacur and Bernadeschi should be sold. I wish we still had Bobby P.
This.

Even in the first half the midfield was easily overrun multiple times. The goals just masked the obvious. Tek is the culprit and the main reason for conceding the goals, but that nonexistent midfield is a far greater issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)