[Serie A] Udinese 2-2 Juventus [August 22nd, 2021] (2 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
People going crazy over this are insane. We dominated the first half unlike anything we've seen over the last two years. Great velocity, vertical play, but at the same time have the patience to pick the right pass. It was as if we set the time back 3 years. Then in the 2nd half we saw last year's Juve lead by individual howlers. It will take a bit to flip the mindset from the last 2 years - the team needs to regain the confidence and maturity. One Tek gets his head out of his ass this season will be a walk in the park going forward.
Serie a? Yep
Europe? Maybe in a Taliban Park

Buy on AliExpress.com

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I am angry because Inter with relatively new coach and new players that not as strong enough like what they have last season, put a strong performance while we only can put it in 1 half and miserable performance in other half. For peoples who underestimate Calha, he will get around the same numbers like Chiesa or maybe more if he injury free

We will talk more after the Empoli match. In the game against Lazio, Empoli looks pretty composed on their attack. If we can't break them, the will defend deep, conserve energy and bite back around the last 15 minutes. If we fail to get 3 points or even only get 1 point, the euphoria of Allegri appointment will slowly turn to this coach is holidaying too long and forget how to coach

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Stop trolling.

Perhaps because it was the first game of the season. Just a guess though.
not trolling. i am not doubting that allegri is a good coach, or that he is the right choice, but why does he get a pass when team was up 0-2. isn't he the king of defending 1 goal leads? we need to accept that if we go match by match this was not a good match.

edit: and this match is exactly how we play in europe. superior showing only in part of the match but let the match escape us over full time.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
not trolling. i am not doubting that allegri is a good coach, or that he is the right choice, but why does he get a pass when team was up 0-2. isn't he the king of defending 1 goal leads? we need to accept that if we go match by match this was not a good match.

edit: and this match is exactly how we play in europe. superior showing only in part of the match but let the match escape us over full time.
This was gonna be a standard Juve win against midtable teams until the Woj clown show started.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
This was gonna be a standard Juve win against midtable teams until the Woj clown show started.
but then the clowning is not something that just randomly happens. it shows itself in training too. so is the training effective?

also how does a midtable team press the defense so hard. isn't juve a top level team? and this aside from ramsey and de ligt and danilo is same team allegri coached in his many years as coach.

i am not impressed and allegri has lots of work to do.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Still a bit hard to digest the way we so easily gifted away the 3points yesterday but luckily is still only just the first game of the season and plenty of time to turn things around.

Jun 8, 2021

I dont agree. Didn't we hit 2 posts, score one goal on 1 cm offside and should scored that chance Morata has and every other attacker would except of him of course?

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I dont agree. Didn't we hit 2 posts, score one goal on 1 cm offside and should scored that chance Morata has and every other attacker would except of him of course?
If that is not win then it is not enough, we should bury the match 4-0 in the 2nd half even if this is the first game of the season
To much justification here, since he is favourite manager. If Sarri or Pirlo do this some of you will ask their head

We will talk later when things is clear after matchday 5, I can see people blaming the international break for our slump in matchday 3-5

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Match almost saved by the brilliance of the usual suspects. Instead, match ruined by an out of his mind keeper and an overly cautious Italian manager.
I'd rather have Ancelotti on the bench than this EURO "zero European trophies" MAXXX. Honestly.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

Last edited:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Don't blame anyone but Woj for this result. Not Allegri, not Danilo, not Morata or Ronaldo. No one. Woj is the only reason we didn't win this 2 or 3-0.
Oh please. Allegri is rubbish and it will be proved over the season. Hope I'm wrong though.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
idk if it's only me , but it's been 2years and i don't feel the same about Juve , i used to love watching Juve , even when we played bad , no i really don't care about it anymore , i used to love summers because of mercato , while this year i didn't give a f about transfers , the only thing that fired me up was super league , but that shit died :S
Allegri's masterclass in 2017 Cardiff final terminated me.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
idk man , but feel way different now , i used to love watching even guys like Poulsen,Martinez,Traore and other shitty footabllers we had back in 2008-2011 , but it's different now , i really don't enjoy watching Juve anymore .
@sgjuveboy material

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)