[Serie A] Udinese 2-2 Juventus [August 22nd, 2021] (11 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
idk if it's only me , but it's been 2years and i don't feel the same about Juve , i used to love watching Juve , even when we played bad , no i really don't care about it anymore , i used to love summers because of mercato , while this year i didn't give a f about transfers , the only thing that fired me up was super league , but that shit died :S

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
seriously i really hope Perin stays healthy, way better keeper, even during his Genoa days, he was always such a great keeper, was ecstatic to have him, unfortunate that his injury always ruined his season with us, hopefully this is his season.!

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Ref even checked Udinese goal which was neither a pass nor forward. He was really retarded.
He checked because of offside suspicion.
If the ball deflected by the pole ended to deulofeu in an offside position.
Alas he was onside or on the line so the goal counted.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Like JuveJay said in the live thread WTF a fingernail offside. That said Tek was dreadful especially the last play but WTF with the side pass by Bono to him? Not much time left kick the fuck out of the ball upfield. So many times like last year playing around with it near their own goal. Max was always the master of holding onto a one goal win, but not today.

Also against a weak Udinese squad, poss equal, 3 less shots on goal and Udinese had 10 more crosses than Juve. For me nothing to be happy about this draw. Two points lost there. The defense as a team IMO was poor today with their positioning regardless of Tek's mistakes . Udinese easily could have added another goal. Max needs to get the D together.

And maybe only a fingernail offside but that guy sure is a winner whether with Juve or somewhere else.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
He checked because of offside suspicion.
If the ball deflected by the pole ended to deulofeu in an offside position.
Alas he was onside or on the line so the goal counted.

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk
I know why he did, but ball clearly travelled backwards, and it couldn't be offside. If he did not see this he's not fit to ref a top flight match.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Like JuveJay said in the live thread WTF a fingernail offside. That said Tek was dreadful especially the last play but WTF with the side pass by Bono to him? Not much time left kick the fuck out of the ball upfield. So many times like last year playing around with it near their own goal. Max was always the master of holding onto a one gaol win, but not today.

Also against a weak Udinese squad, poss equal, 3 less shots on goal and Udinese had 10 more crosses than Juve. For me nothing to be happy about this draw. Two points lost there. The defense as a team IMO was poor today with their positioning regardless of Tek's mistakes . Udinese easily could have added another goal. Max needs to get the D together.

And maybe only a fingernail offside but that guy sure is a winner whether with Juve or somewhere else.
Wat? He wasn’t under any pressure when Bonucci passed to him. You seriously saying Bonucci pass was a mistake lol? Any keeper worth his salt easily plays that out. If you can’t trust your keeper with that pass, you have massive problems.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
idk if it's only me , but it's been 2years and i don't feel the same about Juve , i used to love watching Juve , even when we played bad , no i really don't care about it anymore , i used to love summers because of mercato , while this year i didn't give a f about transfers , the only thing that fired me up was super league , but that shit died :S
It's the PR friendly shit that's sucked the soul out of the club. Most top clubs are the same now.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Wat? He wasn’t under any pressure when Bonucci passed to him. You seriously saying Bonucci pass was a mistake lol? Any keeper worth his salt easily plays that out. If you can’t trust your keeper with that pass, you have massive problems.
Bonucci waited too long and allowed 2 Udinese players to close on him. Yet, the mistake is 99.999% on Tek.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Great first half, looked organised, caused trouble and looked calm.

Disastrous second half, team looked like they did last season. Clumsy and not focussed allowing too much space. Tek was a disgrace, that was a goalkeeping calamity clinic and it’s almost not possible for a professional to be as poor as that, if that was the first Juve game I’d watched I would have though our keepers were all injured and we’d had to put an outfield player in the net.

The formation change though to 3 at the back was also poor, it made us look unsettled and we had players out of their positions. Kulusevski isn’t good enough for Juventus, he’s Pjaca v2 and needs to be sold or used in a PX

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
It's the PR friendly shit that's sucked the soul out of the club. Most top clubs are the same now.
idk man , but feel way different now , i used to love watching even guys like Poulsen,Martinez,Traore and other shitty footabllers we had back in 2008-2011 , but it's different now , i really don't enjoy watching Juve anymore .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)