[Serie A] Udinese 2-2 Juventus [August 22nd, 2021] (7 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
give the team a breath ....we just started ...and Allegri realized how much Sarri and Pirlo ruined and messed up this team ...

definilty we need sometime to be a team

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Do you honestly think Sarri and Pirlo ruined the team? Think again. We gonna suck under Allegri too.
no need for thinking ...

Sarri rigid ideas and Pirlo Thoeritical football ....sure ruined this team

The main feature I love in Allegri he is flexible , adaptable .... the above two are not including Conti ....

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
This is gona be an exciting game because it is serirbA. Serie A is now the highest footballing standard because Italy won euro convincingly, through penalty shootout, which is the fairest, skill-driven, most modern, way of winning a football game gracefully.

In fact, all football games from now on should be just 5 rounds of penalty shoot outs, because why play a boring 90 mins game, when outcome can be decided fairly and skillfully with a penalty kick?

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
This is gona be an exciting game because it is serirbA. Serie A is now the highest footballing standard because Italy won euro convincingly, through penalty shootout, which is the fairest, skill-driven, most modern, way of winning a football game gracefully.

In fact, all football games from now on should be just 5 rounds of penalty shoot outs, because why play a boring 90 mins game, when outcome can be decided fairly and skillfully with a penalty kick?
lol somebody’s butthurt. Even trolls have butts.
Welcome back bro. Now fuck off to the ignore list.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
no need for thinking ...

Sarri rigid ideas and Pirlo Thoeritical football ....sure ruined this team

The main feature I love in Allegri he is flexible , adaptable .... the above two are not including Conti ....
Boy, you're in for a rough season.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

Shut up.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
lol somebody’s butthurt. Even trolls have butts.
Welcome back bro. Now fuck off to the ignore list.
Fo sho.

- - - Updated - - -

Italy won euro convincingly, through penalty shootout, which is the fairest, skill-driven, most modern, way of winning a football game gracefully.

Why bother with penalty shootouts? Just toss a coin like it was 50 years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Now fuck off to the ignore list.
No way, Jose. This guy is too good for the ignore list.

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005

the pain is real :lol:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Lol it is cute about how butthurt he is that Italy won the Euros. Let’s remind me of it every day on this here forum

Italia. Champions of Europe. Drink it in mannnn
Now that Italy broke the curse is it time for Juventus too?

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Boy, you're in for a rough season.

my friend.... playing with style eint italian thing

free flowing is not Italian .... Barca is not Italian

This is Italy .... lets say effective football ...

Results first , Style complementary ...

+ no coaches available better than him we can sign ... unless you want Pep or Poch on 25m salary !

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

+ no coaches available better than him we can sign ... unless you want Pep or Poch on 25m salary !
...And they have done what exactly to make you think they are better? Pep winning the league but nothing else with his unlimited funds, or Poch not even winning the french league with P$G?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
...And they have done what exactly to make you think they are better? Pep winning the league but nothing else with his unlimited funds, or Poch not even winning the french league with P$G?
Tuchel has won the UCL. Zizou also. Klopp. All better choices than EuroMaxxx.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006

My friend... Juventus have been playing the best football in the 90's. Whole Europe have been admiring us and trying to copy us. I want that feeling back. Juventus to be European powerhouse, winning one more UCL title before I die.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)