[Serie A] Udinese 2-2 Juventus [August 22nd, 2021] (5 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Bro, the Exor Group is rich as fuck. Only a question of time when we will send some Juve players to the space. I hope Danilo and Pinsoglio, without return ticket
But some members here actually rate Danilo. Pinsoglio is not a great player but he is the Storari of the dressing room.

- - - Updated - - -

@DAiDEViL

Off topic but I want to apologize what I said to you in the Tennis thread. I got carried away.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Judging by the performances at the Euro, Juve should have the best attack in the world.
Just fix the midfield and the aging defence, and we will rule accross Europe.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Сииигурно
What "Сигурно"? 10 goals at the Euro. By far the best club attack. In addition to Chiesa, Ronaldo, Morata we have Dybala and Kulushevski. Top 5 attack in the world easily.
Our midfielders are the problem, not our forwards.

Изпратено от моят XQ-AU52 с помощта на Tapatalk

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Shezni
Cuadrado-Bonucci-De Ligt-Alex Sandro
Bentan-Ramsey-Rabiot
Chiesa-Morata-Ronaldo
That is a fucking old and ugly formation so many washed up players in 1 formation. And the future is bleak when we try to loan another washed up player instead buy a future midfielder

The DS should work his ass off and sell 1 of our midfielder and get Aouar at current discount price. 1 bad season does not change his quality, at least that is the gamble that we should take in this current condition. It is like commodity , you know the real worth but buy it when it is in their low price. It is not like that he came after one big serious injury problem. He will add some creativity in our unvisionary midfield, and we can arrange it in loan + option to buy that can become obligation with some target like goals or assists

And at the same time we can renew our relationship by offloading MDS and Rugani to Lyon on loan with option. Don't really care they take the option or not, but at least someone will pay part of their wages and we don't need to watch the horror they will show

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)