[Serie A] Udinese 2-1 JUVENTUS [July 23rd, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I just do my calculation and see how our team and other team performing.

And that is the prediction that come out.

I even stated both team actually happy for draw, til that goal ruin everything for us.

I just feeling like a deja vu

Sent from my RMX1921 using Tapatalk

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I missed this game as I thought it was a late kick off. Absolutely disgusted to see that we would throw away our Scudetto game when 1-0 up. We’re doing everything we can not to win a league we should steamroller.

From reading the comments it seems like I just missed the same old shit that we have dished up for the last 3 weeks.

Never quite disliked a Juventus team as much as this one
Same happened to me :lol:
and have the same sentiments. Well maybe not exactly disgusted. As i dont like the current team, losses leave me pretty much unaffected.
unbelievable we are still winning the Scudetto. The title was up for grabs.

juventus4life

Apr 21, 2012
I don't doubt we'll win the Scudetto. Not because we're good or anything. But it's only 3 games left and we have a healthy point gap. My concern is with this form, I hope we don't embarrass ourselves next CL round in the event we beat Lyon.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I don't doubt we'll win the Scudetto. Not because we're good or anything. But it's only 3 games left and we have a healthy point gap. My concern is with this form, I hope we don't embarrass ourselves next CL round in the event we beat Lyon.
well don't worry we'll get kicked out by Lyon with a small margin instead of City/Real with a bigger gap

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I still struggle to see where the wins are coming from. I said weeks ago before the Milan game that looking ahead at our fixtures and our form we are going to struggle to get the wins. I look at the final 3 games and have no confidence we will win any of them.

We are fortunate that Inter and Lazio have collapsed, I didn't expect Inter to pass up the opportunity. The ways things are going we will scrape the title thanks to other sides not taking advantage of our slips. I still feel uneasy at our form and relying on others.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I still struggle to see where the wins are coming from. I said weeks ago before the Milan game that looking ahead at our fixtures and our form we are going to struggle to get the wins. I look at the final 3 games and have no confidence we will win any of them.

We are fortunate that Inter and Lazio have collapsed, I didn't expect Inter to pass up the opportunity. The ways things are going we will scrape the title thanks to other sides not taking advantage of our slips. I still feel uneasy at our form and relying on others.
But how much of our point losses is due to being too relaxed in the table? I'd say most.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
But how much of our point losses is due to being too relaxed in the table? I'd say most.
Unfortunately you can never tell. Given that we dropped points when others had the chance to close in, it is hard to go completely with that argument. Regardless we are the top team in the country and should focus on ourselves.

18 points dropped from winning positions across the whole of the season (including when Lazio were on our neck) shows we have an issue.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
One thing is to mention tiredness in this weird period. Another one for me is something that we already know: the depth of this side is artificial. It's almost non-existent. So many out of form, overpaid players. It's not even funny. The average age just adds insult to the injury. At this point experience doesn't mean shit, when the legs are so tired.

Good thing the title is pretty much in the bag though. Hopefully there's enough anger now to just push a little bit more, get over the fucking line. Afterwards fall on your face.

Lyon is actually too close to hope for a good form IMO. It'll be a real struggle.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Surely some (experience of watching Juve do this so many times), but definitely other factors. The question is, will they see Samp as a must-win game when there are another two to come? I bet they don't. Juve style...

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
This is like being way ahead in the foot race and trying to limp across the finish line. I wonder how many sports psychology papers have been written about this topic. Must be a lot.

_GGB_

Jun 28, 2006
Loser performance.. Sarri doesnt belong here.. We will literally flop over the line to win the scudetto with opposition gifting us penalties in critical moments post restart .. But nothing is certain with Sarri..

If we had King Max this season the scudetto would have been ours many games ago, he wouldn't tolerate this BS for so many games now..

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Disgusting Loss
We cant even maintain our lead against Udinese and concede 2 goals.

I hope this kind of result will be useful for our management evaluation. We need a lot of refreshment and somehow Sarri's tactic is not working for us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)