[SERIE A] Udinese 2 - 1 JUVENTUS (01/28/09) (5 Viewers)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Marceℓℓo;1880100 said:
I might jump off a cliff soon.And I'll take Grygera with me.
you're right, grygera had a really bad match tonight ... not only all goals fell over his side, but he did give the ball away continously by passing straight to the enemy, thinking it would somehow get to the juve player behind him

We need Trez to be back in the starting line up ASAP. And we suck balls without Del Piero.
i dare to say that del piero and trez would not have done anything against this udinese ... they were extremly solid and did defend very well and always got their half crowded ... trez would have needed some crosses that were not there anyways

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #386
    Eℓvin;1880119 said:
    Gio is not a Supporting Striker FFS, without space and time his abilities are limited. He's a natural AMF. Play him there...
    WORD!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Officially our worst match in years. We were outplayed in every single angle and inch on the field. Not a single player that played today apart from Buffon deserve his wages after watching this circus.

I don't know If Del Piero was injured/rested but incase he was rested then not much we can say other than they should have expected this outcome when they rest your most important player in an away game to Udinese.

Buffon 6

Grygera 4.5
    Mellberg 4
    Legro 4
    Molinaro 4

Sissoko 4.5
    Marchisio 5
    Marchionni 4
    Nedved 4

Giovinco 4.5
    Amauri 4.5

Iaquinta 6
    Trezeguet N/R
    Poulsen N/R

Ranieri 4.5

1- Good thing taking Marchionni out for Iaquinta during the HT.
    2- Terrible thing keeping Trezeguet next to you until min 79.
    3- Poulsen should have replaced Nedved and not Sissoko. This way Giovinco can push upfront more alongside Trezeguet and Iaquinta. You also need tall players in the last 5min when it's all about crossing and corners.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    I try to follow the match at least by reading the comments on Juventuz but there are 300000000 people online and the forum's dead. (we have to do something about this. On match days there is too much traffic and the forum dies very often).
    Agreed.

I get some strange desire to squeeze my balls when it happens.

Mar 30, 2006
    you're right, grygera had a really bad match tonight ... not only all goals fell over his side, but he did give the ball away continously by passing straight to the enemy, thinking it would somehow get to the juve player behind him

i dare to say that del piero and trez would not have done anything against this udinese ... they were extremly solid and did defend very well and always got their half crowded ... trez would have needed some crosses that were not there anyways
    well at least Del Piero can draw fouls from crowded defenses and then use his free kicks. Also most of our goals come through him in some form or another. But who knows.

Camo then?

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
    Let's get Motta already.

Our best players were Marchisio&Buffon in my opinion.But hey,let's try to think positive:King David is back and will bang in goals for fun soon.Did I already mention that Nedved NEEDS A FREAKING BREAK?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)