[SERIE A] Udinese 2 - 1 JUVENTUS (01/28/09) (3 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
obviously jack. are you a juve fan or not?
Seriously, Besmir...for the past couple of years it wasn't up to me to decide that on this forums.

Many here have set standards to what a Juve fan is, there are rules and conditions that you have to follow, being a fan is no longer if you love the club or not, it is no longer if you stack money just to be able to make it to Turin and watch them play, being a fan is no longer skipping on hanging out with friends to watch a Juve game....

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Wow! Wow! Hold on. Here, we are all Juve fans. Simply we have to forget yesterday game and go forward to the next game
According to one group the criteria are:
- Moggi is god
- You have to hate Inter
- Moratti is the reason why we were relegated
- Our owners worked with Moratti to send us to Serie B

If you believe in these conditions then you are a real Juve fan regardless if you love the club or not.

Then you have another group which set these conditions:
- You hate the current Juve management
- You bash Ranieri
- You wish the death on Molinaro
- You wish Secco decapitated

If you believe in these then you are a true Juve fan regardless of anything else

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This game has proved something once again.. Del Piero is everything we've got..
No, this game didn't prove that. You know why? Because this is the first match we play without DP this year that we didn't win. We won all 4 matches we played without him prior to this match.

Del Piero is our best player and it's normal to rely on your best player. Milan/Kaka, Inter/Ibra, ManU/Ronaldo, Barcelona/Messi, Arsenal/Fabregas, Liverpool/Gerrard.
All these teams aren't as strong without their best player as they are when their best players play, and we are no different. But it doesn't mean that the star player is everything these teams got.
We can win even without Del Piero, and there are 4 examples only this year to prove it.

Van Helsing

Oct 2, 2007
According to one group the criteria are:
- You have to hate inter
- moratti is the reason why we were relegated
- Our owners worked with moratti to send us to Serie B

If you believe in these conditions then you are a real Juve fan regardless if you love the club or not.

Then you have another group which set these conditions:
- You bash Ranieri

If you believe in these then you are a true Juve fan regardless of anything else
+ we hate zlatan

and Moggi is the best :delpiero:

everything is ok

WE ARE JUVENTINO :vinny:

delrey

Jan 5, 2009
- Moggi is god
- You have to hate Inter

- Its true.
- I hate.
- I didnt know that
- an that

- You bash Ranieri

- I hate
- I dont know what mean "bush"
- :lol:
- Secco is stupid, i admited that

Now you tell me in which group i am

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
- Moggi is god
- You have to hate Inter

- Its true.
- I hate.
- I didnt know that
- an that

- You bash Ranieri

- I hate
- I dont know what mean "bush"
- :lol:
- Secco is stupid, i admited that

Now you tell me in which group i am
I am not the one who created these, I am obviously not a Juve fan as I don't believe in any of these.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
The difference of having Del Piero playing or not is very apparent when the team is not playing well.
When the team is playing well and we do not have an injury crisis..etc we can win and sometimes win easily. Its when we are not playing well and we need a brilliant player to finish the game with a single move is where we miss Del Piero. For the past few games we haven't been playing brilliantly but thanx to del piero we ended most of the games with good results. Last night was no different, we did not play well but we did not have del piero to finish the game for us.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
The difference of having Del Piero playing or not is very apparent when the team is not playing well.
When the team is playing well and we do not have an injury crisis..etc we can win and sometimes win easily. Its when we are not playing well and we need a brilliant player to finish the game with a single move is where we miss Del Piero. For the past few games we haven't been playing brilliantly but thanx to del piero we ended most of the games with good results. Last night was no different, we did not play well but we did not have del piero to finish the game for us.
Yes, but the our defence realy messed up against udinese, unlike games before. :(

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
- Moggi is god -

No he isn't; Del Piero is! :delpiero:

- You have to hate inter -

I've always despised that bunch of dirty middens. IMHO, I have never considered them worthy of playing in Serie A.

- moRATti is the reason why we were relegated -

Rat in name: rat in nature! IMO in more ways than one! Beware of guys, who say they are 'a nice man'; - they are usually the exact opposite!

- Our owners worked with moratti to send us to Serie B -

Prior to Calciopoli Andrea Agnelli had more influence. Would he have worked with moRATti to send us to 'B'? I think not! Would Junkie Lapo and John the shark? Hmm! That's another kettle of fish!

- You hate the current Juve management -

They were very wimpish and weak, when they first took over, instead of fighting for the club. However, they have kept us on the right side of the financial line - a boring job that we tend not to pay much attention to. Then again, their our management and we always criticise them, no matter who's in charge!

- You bash Ranieri -

Hey, he's our manager! If we can't bash him, who can? :p :D We bashed DD until he left and then we wanted him to stay. Now we bash C_Ra! When he leaves, we'll bash the next one!

- You wish the death on Molinaro -

:lol: Poor Moli! Yes, he did get a bashing when he went through a bad patch, but he's got over that! Do I wish him dead? No!

- You wish Secco decapitated -

Moggi's successor! A hard act to follow; especially when you've been thrown in the deep end. Yes! He did make some bumper mistakes. Hopefully, he's learnt a few lessons from it. Mind you, he may not have to make many big buys - with our youth program he may not have to! Seba, Claudio, Paolo and Lorenzo have managed to play in the Prima Squadra. These guys are our future prospects and we may have a lot more to come! Forza our Juve youth!

Do I wish Secco decapitated? No!

There! That's my tuppence's worth!

Come on, guys! We are not :inter: clones! We all have different opinions, because we are individuals. We do have one thing in common: we are all fans of the best team in the world: - JUVENTUS! :jvefan:

P.S. Even you Jack! ;)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Come on guys, you know that to be a true Juve fan there is just two simple criteria: 1) Hate all other teams, 2) You have to know the nickname of the groundkeeper that was in charge between 2nd May 1908 and 5th May 1908 when he died.

Know those two things, and you are a true Juve fan

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
This game has proved something once again.. Del Piero is everything we've got..
to me this game proved that we cannot rely completely on Giovinco yet. The kid doesn't have enough influence yet and actually proves Ranieri's use for him to some extent.

the team played really badly, we hardly had a real chance at the udinese goal and their change of tactics with their physicality just killed us in the final third.

also if we have a chance to get zapata then we should jump on it already

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Душан;1880889 said:
Look,we don't have enough cash to sign someone to replace Pavel in January.We'll do that after the end of the season.

We should try to get Motta on loan and that's it.
Yes, but we can try Gio or even Iago to play as LM
Also Esposito to subs Marchionni
then CR still can use our wing as attack focus

About Motta, i definetly agree, Grygera is too inconsistent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)