[SERIE A] Udinese 2 - 1 JUVENTUS (01/28/09) (1 Viewer)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Depends on your posts. My last post here had nothing to do with the author of the post i replied to, in this case you.
I'd have replied in the same manner no matter if it was you, Andy, Vinny, Jack, red, Cron or dominic.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
one of us ( sorry cuz i can't remember who did) said that lippi's team would kick this team's ass...as rab said about the creativity part..just think about buffon,zebina,chiellini,giovinco,camo,sissoko,del piero,amauri/trez starting up. I want these players to play soon enough..all of them god damn it. We are not giving up this scudetto, we got to believe..inter isn't the inter from the first half of the championship...wait till they play with the big teams....i am sure that they will drop 10 points for sure.

Any Juve would kick the current juve's ass.

We used to have a legendary ballon D'or material Nedved .. now we have a below average player.
we used to have an above average camoranesi. Now we have an average constantly injured camoranesi.
we used to have Patrick Viera and Emerson (and edgar davids ). Now we have sissoko and zanetti.
(I am not mentioning Zidane)
We Used to have a Legendary Cannavaro next to another legend Thuram. Now we have a good chiellini next to an average legrotallie.
We used to have a super zambrotta and an average zebina. Now we have a below average molinaro and an average grygera.

We used to have an outstanding trezgoal.. Ibrahimovic..del piero, mutu.. and others (di vaio, miccoli) over the times.... Now we have delpiero.. an average Iaquinta and trezeguet, a Good amauri.
We used to have Lippi, Capello (Legendary coaches) Now we have an average coach who never won anything.
We used to have a mastermind transfer Guru.. now we have secco.
I am not going into subs....
Giovinco has potential but hasnt shown it yet. DC and marchisio are not bad... but they are not world class... not the kind of players we used to have. We used to be one of the main sources of Ballon Do'r winners... now we dont come close to have a nominee.
Calciopoli fucked us up the ass.
FUCK INTER!

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Snake, wat u said may be true to a certain extent but the way things are going from wat the league table suggest, we aren't doing that badly.

It either we are declining a little in terms of overall squad quality or the rest except Inter are declining Big Time.

Inter pretty much take adv of all during Calciopoli ... :(

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Lol, i watched the match yesterday but i couldn't celebrate Milito's goal properly because of everything that was happening on the Juve match, with the streams and with Juventuz.

Btw, off topic, but did you guys notice how Ancelotti changed his tactics lately and he's acting like a typical Italian coach now?
Whenever Milan have the lead in the last 15 minutes, Ancelotti makes defensive subs and plays total defense. Yesterday for example, he replaced Beckham with Flamini, Pato with Ronaldinho and Seedorf with Senderos. Milan gave the possession to Genoa and they played the last 15 minutes in their own box, playing to keep the 1:0.
Milan are playing this way for the last month or two and in the past they never played like that.

OP
Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #587
    Lol, i watched the match yesterday but i couldn't celebrate Milito's goal properly because of everything that was happening on the Juve match, with the streams and with Juventuz.
    Same here, worse actually, I had to watch that terrible match (Juve's) 90 minutes, wasn't nice. But when I saw the highlights today, I thought I had to share :D

Btw, off topic, but did you guys notice how Ancelotti changed his tactics lately and he's acting like a typical Italian coach now?
    Whenever Milan have the lead in the last 15 minutes, Ancelotti makes defensive subs and plays total defense. Yesterday for example, he replaced Beckham with Flamini, Pato with Ronaldinho and Seedorf with Senderos. Milan gave the possession to Genoa and they played the last 15 minutes in their own box, playing to keep the 1:0.
    Milan are playing this way for the last month or two and in the past they never played like that.
    Don't know about the other matches, but this one, yeah he acted like a coward and got what he deserved. Genoa was great anyway since the beginning, they could even taken a win if there was another keeper than Abbiatti.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    Душан;1880889 said:
    Look,we don't have enough cash to sign someone to replace Pavel in January.We'll do that after the end of the season.

We should try to get Motta on loan and that's it.
    then like i said, we have to stop attacking down the wings. Unless of course we can get Camo back playing.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    i think this del piero is better than the one in the lippi era...camo is the same..it is a fantasy match so i don't think about the injuryes snake...the best 11 of this juve vs the best 11 from lippi's juve..anywho we do have a young team and in one year i hope that marchisio, de cegle, ariaudo and yago will play a more important role for Juventus.

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009
    if you take the best 11 from lippi's era from our current best 11... lippi's team would pwn it.

Don't forget the difference between lippi and ranieri too
    i agree on the poin that dp is currently better.. no del piero no juve

OP
    Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #591
    i think this del piero is better than the one in the lippi era...camo is the same..it is a fantasy match so i don't think about the injuryes snake...the best 11 of this juve vs the best 11 from lippi's juve..anywho we do have a young team and in one year i hope that marchisio, de cegle, ariaudo and yago will play a more important role for Juventus.
    Camo is not the same..

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    if you take the best 11 from lippi's era from our current best 11... lippi's team would pwn it.
    Why are we comparing what was once the best team in the world with today's Juve?

Even if you compare Milan from 2004 with Milan from 2009 you'll see that the Milan from 5 years ago would own today's Milan, and yet 70% of the players are the same, the coach is the same, the board is the same.

Times change and there are various factors that make the old Juve and Milan much better than the new Juve and Milan. Back in Lippi time and back in 2004 Juve and Milan were 2 of the 3 richest teams in the world, serie A was financially superior to the other leagues and neither of Juve and Milan was hit by Calciopoli.

It's not logical to expect the 2009 Milan, and especially Juve, to be better than the pre-Calciopoli Milan and Juve.

OP
    Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #593
    All the big teams in Serie A were stronger than what they are today, except Inter. I agree with you thou, it is pointless to compare these teams..

Nov 1, 2002
    Snake, wat u said may be true to a certain extent but the way things are going from wat the league table suggest, we aren't doing that badly.

It either we are declining a little in terms of overall squad quality or the rest except Inter are declining Big Time.

Inter pretty much take adv of all during Calciopoli ... :(
    its just like the last year... we are fighting and sweating to win and inter steal points
    how many times did they win with gifts from referees when we were winning and chasing them? its getting worse than last year and 4-5 players in offside is more than scandal

i dont think that our team is that bad because the small teams have their own stars now who can cause any opponents struggle, like genoa - milito, bologna - di vaio, napoli - lavezzi, atalanta - floccari...etc , the small teams are stronger than ever

and i dont understand how some ppl praising inter as a team when i saw many times they struggled against small teams and steal all the 3 point in one moment of controversial decision

and in the last year they stole the scudetto and its us who deserved it because the refs were stealing our points and handing inter gifts in every match, i know its officially and by the papers and media its inter who won but logically its us who win and even the ppl who handed inter the league trophy know it like any other ppl who watched the whole league

all i want to say that we have to be more logic and believe what our eyes seeing instead of listening or reading the media words

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009
    Inter is average.. as i said Man U, chelsea, liverpool and barca can eat them alive.

i cant wait for ferguson to rape mourinho.
    Inter are the best in Italy... Ibrahimovic alone is now worth more than half our squad combined.
    They have the best coach.. the best individual players but they suck as a team.
    They are BILLED to win with all the cash moratti is pouring into the team.
    we work with less than 10% of their budget and are putting up a good fight. Thats the juve character that they lack. If that juve spirit is amongst the players versus chelsea we can squeeze a win.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    We didn't deserve last year's scudetto. Lets not overrate our team. Neither did Inter, but we certainly didn't. Roma should have won it last year.

This year Inter are leading deservedly. They aren't leading because of ref help (we were getting as many dubious calls as they did, and we all got much less ref help than Milan), they aren't leading because they're super strong, they certainly aren't, they are leading only because the quality of the other big teams is not even close to pre-Calciopoli.
    Juve from Lippi era, Juve from Capello era, Milan from 2003-2006 would've had at least 5pts advantage over this Inter.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
    I did not see game, maybe some glimpse from shity stream just like anyone else, so i can not say anything about game, players..

However, I see many are ready to accuse players for being awful and CR of course for wrong tactic, subs, and for being looser.

I am frustrated like everyone else, not as much as Alan who had stinky guy breathing to his neck , but very similar as i stayed awake until 6.30 trying to chase a stream..To make things worse , we lost :(

I think we had best team on pitch (ex. DP) who needed rest. I hope IQ and Trez will get up to speed soon so that Amauri can rest well, as he is already exhausted.

I think subs were spot on, Marchionni had to go, and IQ who had only 3 training sessions would not be able to play more than 45min. Can't also understand people who asked for Trez to do come earlier. Good god he is not even fit fully.

About Gio, most of you raving about Gio to play and now when he gets a chance, problem is that some of you now want him to play as LM? He is SS and natural replacement for DP.

Someone said we normaly create 3-4 chances, hm against Viola we had 16-17 and same with this game, check the stats ...

Hopefully this will be our good wake up call, before CL and other games.

Forza Juve

little reminder

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
    Does anyone else think that this Juve has the mindset that they dont expect to win their away games to the likes of Napoli, Lazio, Udinese, Sampdoria etc

They usually just sit back and watch these teams come at them.

Its as if they'd be happy with a draw, Ranieri has definetly got to change this mentaltiy pronto!

Hist

Founder of Hism
    Jan 18, 2009
    I agree 100%

if moggi can bring back our shit in court we should get around 300 mill euros :D that would pretty much buy us all we want. 3 in defense and 2 in midfield :D plus the new stadium

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)