[SERIE A] Udinese 2 - 1 JUVENTUS (01/28/09) (4 Viewers)

OP
Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #350
    One word: Terrible!!

Terrible defending, terrible midfield, terrible attack, terrible Ranieri, terrible penalty we got, terrible...

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    can't wait to hear ranieri say that we played a good game but we were just unlucky and that we don't need new players and stuff like taht.... and i can't wait that our players talk about the scudetto claiming that inter should watch out!ya sure with performance like that inter should be really afraid

Ahmed

Principino
    Sep 3, 2006
    you're not going to win a football match with an absolute no-show in midfield...1st half it looked like 11 vs. 8...Momo, Nedved and Marchionni were absolutely horrendous...Seba was still our best player, atleast he was trying to making something happen

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    ............. udinese was never going to be easy. we sorely missed alex. iaq and amauri tried. marchisio did well to win the ball on numerous occassions. thats all i have to say.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Where should i start...

1. I wake up at 5 AM
    2. I drove bloody 800 km with an old man who didn't brush his teeth and kept talking into my face.
    3. I didn't finish the job in Zagreb so the trip was useless.
    4. I go home to watch Juve, there are no streams.
    5. I spend 15 minutes watching the worst stream ever and even that stream dies.
    6. Osman finds a good stream but in the meantime they switch to Arsenal and i can't watch Juve.
    7. I try to follow the match at least by reading the comments on Juventuz but there are 300000000 people online and the forum's dead. (we have to do something about this. On match days there is too much traffic and the forum dies very often).
    8. We lose the fuckin' match.
    9. Catania keeps missing chances.
    10. Inter win with 10 players.
    11. Milan are leading and playing total defense in the last 20 minutes. Abbiatti makes a miracle save on Jankovic 10 minutes till the end.

The only positive:
    1. Milito equalised.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)