[SERIE A] Udinese 2 - 1 JUVENTUS (01/28/09) (10 Viewers)

Jun 19, 2006
This is the best link to watch juventus
http://www.atdhe.net/

You just find the game udinese-juventus, click on it, and thats it. Picture is good, you can watch it in full screean, comment is in english.

This web page rocks man. You can watch anything here...nba,nhl,football leagues,....

If you click live tv on the top of the page, you can wath several different tv channnles. You can watch south park 24/7, seinfelld 24/7.............Again, this web page is fuckin awsome

Enjoy the game

FORZA JUVENTUS

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Guys is there any way i can download the full match later on tonight without finding out the result before wathcing it? ive tried before but score is always posted in the threads. thanks.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Guys is there any way i can download the full match later on tonight without finding out the result before wathcing it? ive tried before but score is always posted in the threads. thanks.
So you are asking the 7517 members of the forum not to post the result in the threads so you can enjoy the match without knowing the outcome?

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
So you are asking the 7517 members of the forum not to post the result in the threads so you can enjoy the match without knowing the outcome?
let me re-phrase the question for Stevie11 because I think it was more of a misunderstanding-

willl anyone be able to record the game and put it in the "Multimedia" section so that he can watch it later ? :D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
let me re-phrase the question for Stevie11 because I think it was more of a misunderstanding-

willl anyone be able to record the game and put it in the "Multimedia" section so that he can watch it later ? :D
Without saying the score?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)