[SERIE A] Udinese 2 - 1 JUVENTUS (01/28/09) (1 Viewer)

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
They're showing inter catania on that one. The only channel with no serie a games that day is jazeera + 2. So I'm hoping they'll squeeze our juventus. They better, I don't want to miss any of our lads games.

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
before the siena game i was thinking if juve came through the next 4 games (siena lazio fiorentina and udinese) within 6 points of inter i would have been pleased given the corresponding fixtures for inter. As from feburary inter have some very tricky matches coming up.

this serie A title race will go all the way to the end but juve are not roma and we know how to win these races.

With momo and molinaro back and hopefully Giorgio and Camo as well. another 3 points is a must but the fruilli will be tough as there backs are to the wall and the coach is fighting for his job an early goal for us will cripple them.

De Cegile was extremly shaky against the viola and as limited as molinaro is he is miles better defensivly the paulo.

Also when will Trez and Iaquinta be ready for the bench?

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
Check the coming games for us:

Wed. 28 - Udinese v Juventus
Sat. 31 - Juventus v Cagliari
Wed. 4 - Juventus v Napoli / Coppa Italia
Sun. 8 - Catania v Juventus
Sun. 15 - Juventus v Sampdoria

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
fuck inter...1-0 adriano...it would have been nice to see cassano play today. Again, we need to keep the pressure on them against Udinese midweek. i hate internazionale

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
It will be a difficult one... Udinese has lost to Palermo today and this make it hard for us but if we win this one we will go through 3 somehow easy games....

Good news is Chiellini and Sissoko will be back and Buffon is at his best...Amauri will score. Forza Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)