[SERIE A] Udinese 2 - 1 JUVENTUS (01/28/09) (3 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Al Jazeera sport + 1 showing Catania vs Inter
Al Jazeera sport +3 showing AC Milan vs Genoa
Al Jazeera sport +4 showing AS Roma vs Palermo

1st question, where the hell is +2?
2nd, What is so nice about Roma vs Palermo match?
3rd, they better be showing this game, there's no way I'm missing a single Juve game this season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Latest news:

- Chiellini is back, training normally with the rest of the squad.
- Camoranesi should be ready saturday vs Catania.
- Manninger is set to be left out against Udinese. Still feeling pain.
- Tiago fully recovered and like Chiellini, training with the squad.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Eℓvin;1876942 said:
I wonder who Ranieri is gonna start alongside Momo, Marchisio or Zanetti?
While Zanetti is a very classy player, I believe Marchisio will (and should start). The latter is developing rapidly for each game and knowing Ranieri also likes consistency, he will field the pair which has played the most games together lately. Momo and Claudio.

OP
Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #44
    While Zanetti is a very classy player, I believe Marchisio will (and should start). The latter is developing rapidly for each game and knowing Ranieri also likes consistency, he will field the pair which has played the most games together lately. Momo and Claudio.
    Sissoko and Marchisio should play, this is what I am saying from the first day, way before everyone announced Marchisio the new hero :p

I would sell Poulsen as fast as I could and rotate Zanetti . and play Giovinco next to one of these 3 at some matches.

May 4, 2004
    Sissoko and Marchisio should play, this is what I am saying from the first day, way before everyone announced Marchisio the new hero :p

I would sell Poulsen as fast as I could and rotate Zanetti . and play Giovinco next to one of these 3 at some matches.
    Him or Tiago... We have to many CM/DCM

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005

I'd rather keep Poulsen and sell Tiago. The Dane did say that he did not mind the bench, whereas Tiago strikes me as someone who will get unsettled easily.

Keep Tiago if we can guarantee our 4th choice games, otherwise we keep Poulsen.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Sissoko-Zanetti my first choice. Marchisio is pretty similar to Sissoko, a fighter and tackles pretty well. You need Zanetti for the vision, passing and reading the field.

OP
    Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #49
    Him or Tiago... We have to many CM/DCM
    I'd rather keep Poulsen and sell Tiago. The Dane did say that he did not mind the bench, whereas Tiago strikes me as someone who will get unsettled easily.

Keep Tiago if we can guarantee our 4th choice games, otherwise we keep Poulsen.
    Tiago definitely should go, he is useless for us or for our system. He might play his football somewhere else, but we need a miracle to see his good form back with Juve.

As for Poulsen, it depends, if he really accepts being the 4th choice then it's good. But the problem is the wage he gets is too much for a 4th choice, and also depends on the system, if we will keep on playing with 2 defensive midfielders, and not open up a role in the center to Giovinco, then we do need 4 DMs.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    Giovinco in central midfield? Suicide!

I'm sure Poulsen would still play a lot. Zanetti's not getting any younger, Marchisio does have a history of picking up injuries and Sissoko's not immune to suspensions. Ranieri's not Capello conservative either. Remember how we just had Emerson, Vieira and Giannichedda playing in the middle? With the latter only getting a handful of games?

OP
    Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #51
    Center midfield like this:
    Sissoko
    Camo --------------------- LM
    Giovinco​

OP
    Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #54
    There is no way to see Juve playing this unless we are leading with four goals with less than two minutes in the watch.
    If you have Grygera and Molinaro at back, then of course you are right. We need to strengthen the defense first.

OP
    Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #55
    Make that LM Marchisio and yes, it looks good. If that LM is someone like Silva then no, it wouldn't work.
    Marchisio? or De Ceglie? I don't know if Marchisio can play at left, never seen that.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    I've seen him play there both for Italy and Empoli.

The point was that if Camo and the LM move in centrally to help out Sissoko both in defence and in the build up then it could work. If you plan to use two out and out wingers with Sissoko alone in the middle I'm afraid it would be fragile against stronger opposition.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    If you have Grygera and Molinaro at back, then of course you are right. We need to strengthen the defense first.
    After Torricelli left and before we bought Thuram and transformed Zambro into a full back, we had Birindelli and Pessotto at RB/LB.

Then again, this makes your point stronger because exactly in those 3 years we couldn't win the scudetto.

OP
    Snoop

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
  • Thread Starter #59
    I've seen him play there both for Italy and Empoli.

The point was that if Camo and the LM move in centrally to help out Sissoko both in defence and in the build up then it could work. If you plan to use two out and out wingers with Sissoko alone in the middle I'm afraid it would be fragile against stronger opposition.
    Sure they will help. Also the fullbacks. I am not fan of seeing our fullbacks go front, not all of them can do that. Zambrotta was amazing back then, it's hard to find players like him today, thou I love Zebina, I believe he is a great fullback.

If you ask me, my favorite formation doesn't have any fullbacks. I am a 3-man defense fan, call me a crazy but this is what I love:

View attachment 37338

After Torricelli left and before we bought Thuram and transformed Zambro into a full back, we had Birindelli and Pessotto at RB/LB.

Then again, this makes your point stronger because exactly in those 3 years we couldn't win the scudetto.
    Statistic man in action :D

cyril

Let's roll
    Jul 6, 2006
    Al Jazeera sport + 1 showing Catania vs Inter
    Al Jazeera sport +3 showing AC Milan vs Genoa
    Al Jazeera sport +4 showing AS Roma vs Palermo

1st question, where the hell is +2?
    2nd, What is so nice about Roma vs Palermo match?
    3rd, they better be showing this game, there's no way I'm missing a single Juve game this season.
    +2 is showing juventus, I saw it on live during the post game show after inter's game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)