[Serie A] Udinese 1-4 JUVENTUS (2nd September 2012) (10 Viewers)

MoM

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Vucinic

• Giovinco

• Marchisio

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

IrishZebra

Western Imperialist
Jun 18, 2006
I missed this as I was travelling can somebody please clarify if we were good or whether Udineses stripping of talent and CL game made us look a lot more skilful.

Also did the danish fag play?

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I don't see any Serie A teams beating us.
The thing people forget about why an unbeaten streak of 40+ is so impressive is that all teams go down to 10 men at some point.

Who is saying otherwise?
Me.

Some were saying Mirko MoM.
Me. By a nose.

Giovinco was involved in everything, but his direct impact was biggest when the match was already out of reach. Vucinic laid a few feet wrong, but not many and was more reliable and impactful on the initial advantage.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Me. By a nose.

Giovinco was involved in everything, but his direct impact was biggest when the match was already out of reach. Vucinic laid a few feet wrong, but not many and was more reliable and impactful on the initial advantage.
True.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Good result in the end. Always difficult to gauge the game with a man up for so long, but just glad how the game panned out. On paper this is a game that causes you difficulty.

I'm glad the two forwards got on the scoresheet and had some kind of partnership going.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Vidal had a superb performance today. His vision along with his top-notch passing merits him the MoM for me.

Gio close second.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Why do we only have three days rest from the league game against Genoa, then the Champions League? Surely we should play Saturday night?

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Why do we only have three days rest from the league game against Genoa, then the Champions League? Surely we should play Saturday night?
We could play them back to back and still win both games. We've got the depth to beat Genoa with half our starting squad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)