[Serie A] Udinese 1-4 JUVENTUS (2nd September 2012) (3 Viewers)

MoM

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Vucinic

• Giovinco

• Marchisio

• Vidal

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The win was expected.

The positives:
- Early red card allowed us not to waste energy or risk injuries
- There were a couple of episodes in the second half where Seba-Mirko worked well. I'm not convinced this partnership will work the way we all want, but I'm pleased that there are some positive signs. We have an obvious handicap because none of them thinks or moves like a pure finisher. But there is no escape from that so we better get the best out of this partnership and hopefully these two will take advantage of their technique+vision and make it work.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It was seriously depressing to go from Vuci-Gio's sexy link up play and one touches with the midfielders, to the two that subbed for them missing side passes.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
It was seriously depressing to go from Vuci-Gio's sexy link up play and one touches with the midfielders, to the two that subbed for them missing side passes.
yeah. can't wait till pepe is back to give us better options than matri-quag up front

Mrfi

May 6, 2012
Great game to watch until Quaq came in...
Gio. I don’t what to say really, great performance. MVP bossing the midfield as usual.
We should let Pirlo rest when we have a lead like that. He is 33 year old, and he has international games, not to mention CL ahead. It’s also a good opportunity for Pogba to gain experience.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Buffon 6.5

Barzagli 6.5
Bonucci 7
Chiellini 7

Lichtsteiner 7
Vidal 7.5
Pirlo 8
Marchisio 7.5
Asamoah 7

Vucinic 8
Giovinco 8.5

Marrone 6.5
Matri 6
Quagliarella 6
Mostly agree save for:

Buffon - 6
Pirlo - 7.5
Marrone - 6
Quags - 5.5

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)